Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lotsofboys

She loves a trap doesn’t she? She will bin the gym off soon, I’m sure. No commitment to anything. Ever. Apart from possibly to Primark.

Her new boyfriend is probably that Max guy, I hope he’s wearing protection as she’s probably not or will stop when she feels like having another baby and say it was an accident. Once she has a baby she will find some excuse to to get rid of him too.

Whys she still so obsessed with her ex!! All the sly digs at him and his gf.. move on and get on with life, if you were that happy like you say you are you wouldn't even give them a thought.

X2019X

Her mum will bail her out like she has done every other time and hopefully he’ll pay child support! 26, no job, 3 kids, 2827282 baby daddies. But as long as you’ve got a flashy car and house it’s all okay eh Daisy 🤣 I wish I’d actually put a bet on when I said the wedding would never happen.
It’s almost like you shouldn’t get pregnant the second you meet someone, move them in with your son and then have another baby, within 3 years. Let’s not forget he’s already got another son that he’s not allowed to see. A real winner all round!
I didn’t know jack had another son to! I can’t believe how quick she got pregnant with Callie and then to have Darby immediately after, how about slow down and get to know someone first 🥴🥴