Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lotsofboys

Those gross filthy crocs 🤮. And in the house too. Gross. From the girl who claims she scrubs her floors on her hands and knees. She’s skanky through and through.

Eli15

Is she honestly saying she gets child maintenance FROM BOTH Jack and nates bio dad! Shocking

Littlesquidge

I think everybody thinks the same. She dint get that many shout outs or congrats from her followers. Just the usual same old mates that support how ever many men she has in an out her life. Have you seen she done a big reveal for the M name... dint know they were the beckhams

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
And then to put that on Instagram for thousands to see. After that it was just more pics of Jack and his gf on holiday (ABROAD BTW) and then messages between her and others saying she’s ‘clapped’ whatever that means etc

BethanyGilbert

VIP Member
I agree, find her really odd and laughing at the spinal issues, looks like Quasimodo hunching over.
Also wonder how she seems to have so much money to burn constantly?!
Same. She doesn’t seem to work. Even before C. I’ve no idea what Jack does. She is so smug all the time and didn’t care about lockdown rules either times.