Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
When she was asking anon questions someone said she had slept with someone when she was with Jack? Or have I misunderstood.
And her best friend stole her car? How did that happen?
She said she slept with someone after they broke up in like October. But I’m sure that video was older than that so maybe whoever asked the question thought it was after? Not sure. Absolutely no clue how her best mate could have stolen her car in secret? Who is her best friend?

NightFeeds

She broke up with him while she was pregnant with Callie and did the same thing. She’s also broken up with him since Callie’s been born. Yet she preaches about how strong they are like it’s something special!!
she’s delusional and drags her poor kids along for the ride.

Screenshot_20220429-121632_Instagram.jpg

These stories last night had be cringing. The absolute state of her 😆 shows what filters do fo her! And even her hair makes her look like she's been dragged through a bush most of the time

I might have to give the ✌ YouTube ✌a watch later on

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
Kittens are meant to leave their mums at 12 weeks, it must have been 6 when she took them home, no wonder it’s biting, didn’t have enough time with its mum to learn how to behave. I’m guessing those kittens don’t last a year with her and will just be discarded soon like her men.
6 weeks is so little!! I thought we got ours at 11 but looking back she was the last one to go and was 16 weeks when we took her home. Is it scratching or biting? I bet those kids are absolutely feral around her aswell I feel sorry for the animals. They’ll definitely be gone soon, she gets through everything so quickly. She’s like a Katie price car crash

Lotsofboys

Surgery next….? Place your bets. I’m saying boobs.

Also - soooo sooo anxious and self conscious and yet posts photos of it all hanging it out on insta? 👀 🤮

Nixen

Chatty Member
Jesus Christ I feel like I can smell her from here

Why does she not have any decent friends or family telling her to put her fanny away?!

Nixen

Chatty Member
I thought the same - surely that’s a guy in bed with her? Someone do us a solid and message her and ask 😂