Daisy May Cooper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it me or has she deleted all traces of the new bf?
She’s still following him, but he’s no longer following her. They’ve obviously split up although he’s not deleted the photos of her.

I always thought his Instagram was strange. His whole account was just professional photos of food for his work, and then as soon as he started seeing her, it was just photos of her and him together and no photos of food.

I see that Ryan follows Charlie, but Charlie doesn’t follow him. Did he ever??

She’s not posted in weeks. Something has definitely went down. I wonder if she’s back with her ex? She never deleted his pics.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
This thread is wild, I’ve just caught up as haven’t read it for a month- I started off with posts of the finger tattoo and just got to the last posts and they have split up 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wow, that didn't take long! Can't say I blame any partner for becoming an ex-partner, she seems like a bloody nightmare...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I thought she was really funny when she posted short clips in her Instagram during covid. Also I like her in this country and I've read the book. She didn't mention anything about meeting her husband though? I don't recall reading anything about that, I would like to have heard more about that and family life, also moving into her own house after never being settled in one of her own. I don't like that she likes and follows Katie prices posts as if she's a great person based on her attention seeking or something. 😒 It was same with Jackie weaver with daisy saying she was a 'legend' and needed to have a drink with her. Why Exactly? She didn't actually do or say anything remotely interesting or funny, just removed someone from a group chat..or am I missing something? Seems like the funny down to earth daisy we knew has gone.

Reactions: 10
I thought she was really funny when she posted short clips in her Instagram during covid. Also I like her in this country and I've read the book. She didn't mention anything about meeting her husband though? I don't recall reading anything about that, I would like to have heard more about that and family life, also moving into her own house after never being settled in one of her own. I don't like that she likes and follows Katie prices posts as if she's a great person based on her attention seeking or something. 😒 It was same with Jackie weaver with daisy saying she was a 'legend' and needed to have a drink with her. Why Exactly? She didn't actually do or say anything remotely interesting or funny, just removed someone from a group chat..or am I missing something? Seems like the funny down to earth daisy we knew has gone.
I initially thought the KP stuff was ironic but it appears sadly she genuinely seems to look up to her

Reactions: 9
This is my conspiracy theory - Ryan was never her boyf and was actually her gay best friend? The finger tattoo was never real and was from google (has anyone checked it was legit?) all was just done for ‘lols’ on Instagram?

Reactions: 13
This is my conspiracy theory - Ryan was never her boyf and was actually her gay best friend? The finger tattoo was never real and was from google (has anyone checked it was legit?) all was just done for ‘lols’ on Instagram?
I thought it was her gay best friend at first too!

Reactions: 6
Has she mentioned a gay best mate before?

She’s still following him, but he’s no longer following her. They’ve obviously split up although he’s not deleted the photos of her.

I always thought his Instagram was strange. His whole account was just professional photos of food for his work, and then as soon as he started seeing her, it was just photos of her and him together and no photos of food.

I see that Ryan follows Charlie, but Charlie doesn’t follow him. Did he ever??

She’s not posted in weeks. Something has definitely went down. I wonder if she’s back with her ex? She never deleted his pics.
He comes over as a clout/fame chaser

Reactions: 8
When they were pictured together in the dm a few weeks after there was no sign of it on her hand. I think it was fake

Reactions: 7
Didn’t she post a photo of herself in the tattoo studio and tag the artist though? I hope for her sake she didn’t get that crappy tattoo but it really looked like she did.

Reactions: 5
If you look at Daisy's tagged photos there is one of her looking chavtastic uploaded by the tattoo artist. So the tattoo must be legit unless they are all in on the joke too.

Reactions: 8
He’s got photos of them kissing. There were also photos of them in bed together. Strange joke to pull.

Reactions: 5
If you look at Daisy's tagged photos there is one of her looking chavtastic uploaded by the tattoo artist. So the tattoo must be legit unless they are all in on the joke too.
If you look close at the picture, the tattoo artist is working on her wrist and not her finger. Confirms the finger tattoo was a joke. I love Daisy when she first started, now she's lost in this new found fame. It's a shame. I found her very grounding.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.