Daisy May Cooper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“The actress styled her blonde locks into a ponytail and rocked a face full of glam makeup.”

😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Just looked at her Instagram…. It’s like he’s been wiped from her feed and (dare I say it) it’s much more “normal”; less focus on dressing like a 00s scally and her last posts show her with Buckbeak.

I actually don’t think she’s trolling her fans, I genuinely believe she’s lost herself a bit. Hoping she comes back to herself soon now this Ryan chapter seems to be over.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I kind of think the ‘breakdown’ is the other way round. She was stuck indoors in lockdown going a bit doolally, was pregnant, boobs swinging, not getting dressed properly. Yes she was a laugh and people thought it was hilarious to see someone not give one duck. Then normal life resumed, she ended an unhappy relationship, started getting ready properly again and filming new shows and lost her appeal. We were all going a bit nuts cooped up in the house but it wasn’t ‘real life’ for anyone!

Reactions: 15
Ah now…. I think this is an improvement. Granted she is in character but honestly, compared to the recent Croydon Facelift + Katie Price Tribute looks it’s a shift for the better.

I’m also quite happy that she’s playing the lead in a Cash Carraway adaptation, cash may be a bleeping pain in the arse but I think this will be a Very Good Drama (Dramedy?)

Reactions: 10
I’m so glad I’m not the only one to think this! Her constant IG stories about ‘Stacey smith’ just seem fabricated at this point
Have you read her book? I was starting to doubt her a bit, since she split with her husband etc, but some of the stories in her book seem really far fetched, could she really remember a word for word situation from 15 years ago? Dunno it just put me off her a bit more.

Reactions: 9
How embarrassing commenting on Katie prices insta asking when they can meet? 😕 Obviously someone who exploits her kids, is cruel to animals and is bang on sniff is daisy's kind of person? Yeesh. Gone off her now.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Promoting those nobodies Sarah Jayne Dunne and Rhian Sugden now 🤮 she is going to be on OF soon.

Reactions: 10
I have really gone off her, I find her attitude to other women very odd, considering she has a daughter herself to call other women ‘slags’ joking or not is derogatory and tasteless.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I have really gone off her, I find her attitude to other women very odd, considering she has a daughter herself to call other women ‘slags’ joking or not is derogatory and tasteless.
Agreed, it’s awful. Like ‘witches’. It’s not funny it’s just rude and, like everything else she does apparently, dated.

Reactions: 11
I’ve gone off her a lot myself, only watched nmtb yesterday and I couldn’t bare her on it.

Reactions: 4
Her dad was on mastermind the other week. He seemed quite posh so I'm not sure why she's like that. Charlie isn't rough like her either. Unlike her, he was playing a character.
I got that impression when I read her biography, every now & then something would jar, not quite ring true.
Obviously, like the rest of us her family story is complicated.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
She’s rough as old boots.

Her old man’s no better. He was flogging “recorded messages” last year. Not sure why anyone would pay good money to have a recorded message from a fella who played someone’s dad in a sitcom.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.