Daisy May Cooper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you look close at the picture, the tattoo artist is working on her wrist and not her finger. Confirms the finger tattoo was a joke. I love Daisy when she first started, now she's lost in this new found fame. It's a shame. I found her very grounding.
I think that these ‘jokes’ are not clear that they are jokes. I believed the tattoo was real, because why wouldn’t you. She’s making a mockery of her followers at this point.

Reactions: 9
I think that these ‘jokes’ are not clear that they are jokes. I believed the tattoo was real, because why wouldn’t you. She’s making a mockery of her followers at this point.
I think it's because they're not funny. She's not playing a character, it does seem that she is a pretty rough piece from Cirencester.

Reactions: 15
She's completely different from her Instagram days. She was annoying as a guest judge on Ru paul, constant laughing was all she did really.

Reactions: 10
Whoever is advising/managing her at the minute needs to quit.
I havnt come across 1 person who liked her on NMTB.

Reactions: 21
I wonder why she never mentioned meeting her husband in her book. She obviously loved him enough to marry him and have two kids. I read somewhere that they met on tinder? I wonder why there's no mention of this or about her having her daughter and son. I wanted to know more.

Reactions: 13
I think she could have gone so famous after the This Country/Lockdown insta popularity but it’s really taken a nose dive, it’s like she’s a different person. It’s kind of embarrassing

Reactions: 15
Reactions: 4
Starting to remind me of Sheridan Smith - will stop getting decent work if she doesn’t reel it in a bit

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.