Daisy May Cooper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not keen on the new version of Daisy. It’s seems like she’s trying too hard. I genuinely hope she’s happy as I used to really like her.

Reactions: 16
I’m lost for words. Such a bizarre carry-on. She reminds me of Lauren Socha.

Reactions: 13
Oh my gosh I am shook… what is she doing?! Someone give her an intervention I don’t think she’s okay!!

Reactions: 15
I’m actually in shock. I just read this entire thread for the first time after feeling exactly the same way about her over the years. Same emotions at around the same times…started off loving her in TC and lockdown and now with her ‘glow up’ I just don’t get it. I thought she was acting as a chav, but I think she IS just a chav. Which there isn’t anything wrong with that…but I just feel a bit disappointed I guess as it means she’s a bit one dimensional. She looks up to people like Katie Price which I can’t relate to at all.

Also…the Penguin posts. So Penguin aren’t with-holding payment???? I feel so stupid as I thought there was genuinely some sort of disagreement and they were not paying her properly. I was really disgusted with Penguin on her behalf but also found the way she was dealing with it really funny.

I loved NMTB when I was a teen and was excited about the reboot. I watched one episode and couldn’t bare her in it. Again…just so disappointed.

I think she’s at risk of becoming over-used on panel/daytimeshows. A bit like Katherine Ryan but at least Ryan can hold her own and is actually funny.

Only positive thing I’ll say is that I adored The Witchfinder. I thought she was perfectly cast (olden days chav!) and complimented Tim Key. But it just reinforces my opinion that she will forever be typecast as the unattractive, working class character.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
She’s slowly morphing into a less intelligent Caroline Aherne.

I think being typecast as unattractive chav characters has had a psychological effect on her, leading her to tart herself up in the only way she knows how, circa 2001.

Reactions: 11

I think being typecast as unattractive chav characters has had a psychological effect on her, leading her to tart herself up in the only way she knows how, circa 2001.
I don't think you can even compare her to Caroline Aherne. Caroline had talent, something Daisy doesn't seem to have.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I've just watched her stories. She's the same age as me, two kids, new tattoo of new boyfirends name, dressed like a 15 year old in the 90s. Is it time for her family to have a word?

Reactions: 15

Please don't ever compare chavvy Daisy to the true comedic genius Caroline Ahearne.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Her new fella doesn’t seem to be followed by either Charlie or her Dad on insta, her Dad especially is pretty active on there. I really hope she’s ok, it all just smacks a bit of a breakdown…

Her Dad follows her ex husband on Instagram and regularly likes his photos of the kids. I wonder what they make of it all. Her ex seemed like a regular guy that adores the children. All very sad.

Reactions: 17
Her Dad follows her ex husband on Instagram and regularly likes his photos of the kids. I wonder what they make of it all. Her ex seemed like a regular guy that adores the children. All very sad.
Good, thank duck! Her son can’t be much more than 18 months can he?! I know we see a snapshot of an hour of a day but it’s such a 180! Her physical changes must be confusing to her kids, let alone anything else!

Are the children with Dad? Maybe that's why we don't have much buckbeak content anymore?

Reactions: 11
For all the tit changes she’s made content wise over the past year or so, the “immortal” mix up with the French exchange student actually made my day.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.