Daisy May Cooper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back when she was promoting the book, did anyone else feel like that wonky knob stuff was just a PR stunt? It just felt super fake and now every video she posted after that i can’t help thinking they’re all so forced and it makes me cringe!

Reactions: 18
The stuff she’s posting on Instagram lately (for example today) is really underwhelming and pointless. 😕

Reactions: 4
Every post she does, I feel myself willing her to do something decent before I finally give up.

Reactions: 3
Back when she was promoting the book, did anyone else feel like that wonky knob stuff was just a PR stunt? It just felt super fake and now every video she posted after that i can’t help thinking they’re all so forced and it makes me cringe!
It was definitely a stunt. Her agent is an absolute prick: a walking media stereotype who believes he’s the funniest and smartest man in any room. Which he’s not. A close family member had the grave misfortune to work with and be in the same room as him when he ‘jokingly’ referred to the Downs Syndrome child of a well-known actress and author as being a ‘mongoloid.’ He was the only person who laughed. The ‘bent knob’ stuff is definitely something he’d have formulated with Daisy as they’re so funny and us ordinary scrotes are not. Also, we vaguely know her publishers and they’re so sycophantic they’ve almost certainly filled Daisy’s head with all kinds of bollocks about being the Zeitgeist of English comedy, and up there with Phoebe Waller-Bridge and Michaela Cole when it comes to writing talent. There’s no way they were offended by the ‘bent knob’ rubbish then. It’s just a shame that Daisy seems to have her head completely turned by fame and this has suffocated any actual talent she has.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
It was definitely a stunt. Her agent is an absolute prick: a walking media stereotype who believes he’s the funniest and smartest man in any room. Which he’s not. A close family member had the grave misfortune to work with and be in the same room as him when he ‘jokingly’ referred to the Downs Syndrome child of a well-known actress and author as being a ‘mongoloid.’ He was the only person who laughed. The ‘bent knob’ stuff is definitely something he’d have formulated with Daisy as they’re so funny and us ordinary scrotes are not. Also, we vaguely know her publishers and they’re so sycophantic they’ve almost certainly filled Daisy’s head with all kinds of bollocks about being the Zeitgeist of English comedy, and up there with Phoebe Waller-Bridge and Michaela Cole when it comes to writing talent. There’s no way they were offended by the ‘bent knob’ rubbish then. It’s just a shame that Daisy seems to have her head completely turned by fame and this has suffocated any actual talent she has.
She is literally unwatchable on NMTB seriously nothing is that funny and the desk banging, cackling etc it’s like she’s acting as a really odd character… looking to the future, she will I think regret all this and possibly regret ending her marriage 🤔

Reactions: 21
She is literally unwatchable on NMTB seriously nothing is that funny and the desk banging, cackling etc it’s like she’s acting as a really odd character… looking to the future, she will I think regret all this and possibly regret ending her marriage 🤔
I really don’t think we will be seeing much of her for much longer, she’s been found out. If there is a second season of NMTB she will surely be cut, the feedback is damning, everywhere. I see Charlie is in Season Two of Stath Let’s Flats. I hope he continues to do well he’s so much more genuine and down to earth.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Prior to NVTB I had no knowledge of her. She is very difficult to watch. Never adds anything amusing...panel shows are not for her.

Reactions: 5
Prior to NVTB I had no knowledge of her. She is very difficult to watch. Never adds anything amusing...panel shows are not for her.
She has ruined NMTB for me and my husband.

We loved the original and were skeptical about a reboot and she makes us not want to watch

Reactions: 16
Maybe she is far more like Kerry than we thought and that's it. A bit like if we all realised Ricky Gervais and Steve Coogan actually were like David Brent and Alan Partridge.

She's now had a glow up and is living her best life. Good on her but she's not funny anymore.

Reactions: 6
Maybe she is far more like Kerry than we thought and that's it. A bit like if we all realised Ricky Gervais and Steve Coogan actually were like David Brent and Alan Partridge.

She's now had a glow up and is living her best life. Good on her but she's not funny anymore.
I'm not sure I would consider it a glow up to be honest 😬 A bit of weight loss and some hair extensions...

Reactions: 15
If I was going to a "dress how you did in high school" party then I'd dress exactly like Daisy is now only less tacky
100% pretty sure I have pictures of me and my sister looking veeeeeery similar but without the thigh high boots as our mum would never let us have them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.