Daisy May Cooper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she maybe has some sort of post natal depression or is having a breakdown of some sort. No one can change that much surely?

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I wonder if she even realises she's changed. She can't be that totally un-self-aware, surely. At least by now she must have seen the comments on her ig and elsewhere of people wondering what's happened to her. I wonder what she makes of them and if she'll ever address it.

Reactions: 7
I wonder if she even realises she's changed. She can't be that totally un-self-aware, surely. At least by now she must have seen the comments on her ig and elsewhere of people wondering what's happened to her. I wonder what she makes of them and if she'll ever address it.
She’s not beyond comparing herself to Adele tbh

Reactions: 2
im starting to think perhaps more credit needs to go to her brother than her. he seems so funny and I really rated his character in this country, I know he did a large amount of writing and production for the show
Life imitating art, Kurtan always (figuratively) carried Kerry. No one expects her to be knocking round in Kappa but she doesn’t appear to have much humility these days 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
So glad I found this thread! :ROFLMAO: I’ve been watching NMTB and have actually loved it so far but Jesus what the helllll is she doing man!!!! The laughing and slapping the table literally ruins the show!!!! Awkward that this started as a rave thread ………

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Folks actually read into that tiktok saying she was coming out because of the mug. It caused quite the stir iirc. Do we reckon she'll get a second series of Buzzcocks? Her usp now seems to be Hun status, which is fine but originally she was an anti Hun.

Reactions: 7
Folks actually read into that tiktok saying she was coming out because of the mug. It caused quite the stir iirc. Do we reckon she'll get a second series of Buzzcocks? Her usp now seems to be Hun status, which is fine but originally she was an anti Hun.
Coming out? With those nails?! 😨

Nah. Just a drunken attention fishing stunt, again.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think it's becoming clear that she's actually not funny.
The sad thing is she definitely WAS funny. This Country aside, a year ago her Instagram was hilarious. I just scanned back through her posts from last year - shag marry avoid, the sea captain, her TikToks. For me it was clever and fresh, and I’d be excited every time she had a new post.

I just can’t believe it’s the same person. She’s so cringe on Buzzcocks it makes me want to stop watching.

Maybe she’s better in writing when she’s not putting on a persona? Will be interested to see the reception the book gets.

Reactions: 19
I think her persona/personality? was driving the book sales, now that that appears to be in question, I'm unsure how reminiscing about the 00s is anything that unique. Weird time to completely change on the run up to a book release, especially when her brand was built on familiarity.

Reactions: 8
Maybe her brother or husband were the ones with the material and, now she's on her own, she's back to the 'live, laugh, love' crap and the 1990s Vogue video styling?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.