Daisy May Cooper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don’t get it! I was loving the lockdown content the little interviews on bbc etc. i don’t think anyway NMTB any way but that’s my preference but yeah it’s a little too hard to watch on her part… oh man!

Reactions: 7
She posted stories with him before and they got deleted too. They’re not even funny so just a drunk mistake I’m assuming.

Reactions: 8
Its kinda obvious to me that she's in some sort or relationship with that guy.

Reactions: 11
She is literally unwatchable on NMTB seriously nothing is that funny and the desk banging, cackling etc it’s like she’s acting as a really odd character… looking to the future, she will I think regret all this and possibly regret ending her marriage 🤔
I’ve said it before, I’m sure she has post natal depression or is having some sort of breakdown

Reactions: 15
OK, the new look is a bit trashy but I'm not really sure what look would actually suit Daisy?
Maybe a bit more 50s glamour like Adele?

Reactions: 4
OK, the new look is a bit trashy but I'm not really sure what look would actually suit Daisy?
Maybe a bit more 50s glamour like Adele?
or just the current look but done properly. Skirts that fit and hair extensions done by a professional, not plastic yellow barbie hair.

Reactions: 14
I usually just lurk here but I need to know - does anyone else think she just looks permanently bored doing anything? I hadn’t heard of her before Taskmaster but I was shocked to hear everyone say she was so funny when she did all the tasks half-assed and sat in the studio with a face like sour milk. I thought it was just because she was so heavily pregnant, and I did then go and watch This Country and thought it was good, but the bored attitude fit Kerry to a T, and she’s had the same attitude on every show and podcast she’s been on since. I now don’t think her being fed up on Taskmaster was anything to do with her pregnant and more she is fed up with everything, which is sad. I hope she’s getting some sort of support with all her life changes.

Reactions: 11
I usually just lurk here but I need to know - does anyone else think she just looks permanently bored doing anything? I hadn’t heard of her before Taskmaster but I was shocked to hear everyone say she was so funny when she did all the tasks half-assed and sat in the studio with a face like sour milk. I thought it was just because she was so heavily pregnant, and I did then go and watch This Country and thought it was good, but the bored attitude fit Kerry to a T, and she’s had the same attitude on every show and podcast she’s been on since. I now don’t think her being fed up on Taskmaster was anything to do with her pregnant and more she is fed up with everything, which is sad. I hope she’s getting some sort of support with all her life changes.
I think the bored expression is an affectation, along with speaking in quite a gormless and childish manner. It's funny up until a point.

Reactions: 10
I used to enjoy her content but recently she's not been great. I hope she is okay, I wonder if she's struggling with MH.

I had her book on preorder but have cancelled it because she went quiet for ages.

Reactions: 7
I decided not to preorder her book when she pulled that stupid stunt with the phone calls to her publisher. Pathetic.

Reactions: 13
She pretended that the publisher wouldn't let her keep a story in about bent knobs or something, it went on for a week or two with her sharing videos arguing with them etc. (I think) ridiculous and clearly fabricated. My turning point was the sea captain and the realisation it wasn't authentic, hilariously funny as it was in the beginning, I questioned if I was watching a character or the real Daisy. Turns out it was a character all along, sort of defeats the purpose of insta. I guess she had us fooled. I like the brother because Curtain was just a character and he's actually quite serious.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She pretended that the publisher wouldn't let her keep a story in about bent knobs or something, it went on for a week or two with her sharing videos arguing with them etc. (I think) ridiculous and clearly fabricated. My turning point was the sea captain and the realisation it wasn't authentic, hilariously funny as it was in the beginning, I questioned if I was watching a character or the real Daisy. Turns out it was a character all along, sort of defeats the purpose of insta. I guess she had us fooled. I like the brother because Curtain was just a character and he's actually quite serious.
The "bent knobs" story sounds hilarious. Not.
Though in her defence, it will be very difficult to keep coming up with new and funny content to post on Insta.

Reactions: 5
The "bent knobs" story sounds hilarious. Not.
Though in her defence, it will be very difficult to keep coming up with new and funny content to post on Insta.
I laughed at first because I think we all know someone with a bent knob. That’s why I liked her, I found her relatable. Now, as others have said, she’s a bit cringe

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.