Daisy May Cooper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was looking up Chanelle from big brother today , and saw she recently had weight loss surgery , clicked on the company and look who also follows them…
1B11A9CB-161B-4B13-BCD9-CC1854CEC135.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Hmmmmmm if she has gone down that route, (no shade) it would have been very soon after giving birth. Maybe it's something she is considering 🤔 I think it's more likely that her weight loss came after illness and being on crutches, add a break up into the mix and adjusting to those changes.
On a side note Chanelle has been very honest about her experience, thrusting normal people into the spotlight has disastrous consequences.

Reactions: 10
I like this country because it's funny as duck. But also a true depiction of the rural gloucestershire cotswolds. And the voicds are accurate rather than sounding like they're from Somerset. But yeh i think Daisy was only funny in that because it was her.

Reactions: 12
This thread probably needs moving out of the “Rave About” section. 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
In the words of Kerry, absolutely fucked it, hasnt she :ROFLMAO:
I hold out hope she can bring this back. #DumpGang

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
It’s massively dropped in price I think? When I put my pre order in it was £17. Just had a look and it’s £10 now

Reactions: 3
I cancelled mine a few weeks ago. So disappointed in the way things are at the moment.

Reactions: 4
Yeah same!! Who is she right now! Who is her target audience?! I'm so confused right now.. her insta stories used to be so funny.. is she too good for her fans now? I feel kinda mad
I thought that too!
Yeah same!! Who is she right now! Who is her target audience?! I'm so confused right now.. her insta stories used to be so funny.. is she too good for her fans now? I feel kinda mad

Reactions: 4
I cancelled my pre-order for her book too - such a weird turnaround.

I loved her Instagram presence earlier in the year (remember crying with laughter at the Boris Johnson drawing a pair of tits video), can’t work out how her persona on Buzzcocks with the awful extensions, whose only contribution seems to be laughing at everything the men say, is the same person.

Reactions: 18
I think a lot of people will have cancelled their pre order as she seems like a different person now.
Maybe that’s why they’ve reduced the price to try and sell it and get sales for Christmas?

Reactions: 6
I think Kerry wasn't really a stretch for her and that's as far as it goes unfortunately.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think a lot of people will have cancelled their pre order as she seems like a different person now.
Maybe that’s why they’ve reduced the price to try and sell it and get sales for Christmas?
I don’t think so. They do it with a lot of hardbacks when they’re first released. I think it’s to get them on the best seller list (just a guess though, I don’t know for sure)
I loved her Instagram presence earlier in the year (remember crying with laughter at the Boris Johnson drawing a pair of tits video), can’t work out how her persona on Buzzcocks with the awful extensions, whose only contribution seems to be laughing at everything the men say, is the same person
I agree with this. I stuck up for her earlier in the thread, but she’s just not suited to this sort of format. I don’t know if it’s because she’s not a stand up comedian or because she’s had a total personality transplant at the same time as she had those god awful extensions done.

Reactions: 7
I’m not going to cancel my pre order, I’ll take one for the team & let you know if it’s any good 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Remember the good times, dead chicken, shoe on train, Boris and his penis doodles, the mad dancing.

Reactions: 10
I miss her chats with buckbeak. They were hilarious
I do wander whether now she and her husband have separated, the children have being asked not to go on social media.

I wander if her management has also changed.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.