Daisy May Cooper #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else listening to her podcast with Danny Robbins, 'Uncanny'?
All about her house being haunted. She was in bed one night and the lower torso of a child came in and ran around her bed šŸ˜¬
Lots of other happenings too.
She's moved now šŸ˜‚
Yes, I listened to it a few days ago šŸ‘»

Reactions: 1
I donā€™t know what to think about that article. Total respect for her coming off social media and I completely sympathise with where she was, lockdown sent everyone a bit mad and the Sea Captain stuff was silly fun and Iā€™m glad she ceased making her daughter into a source of material.
Everyone I know who had a baby in Covid times went a bit cuckoo and to know that youā€™re a bad match with your husband and having a new baby is a toxic brew.
But something about this doesnā€™t ring true and I donā€™t know why. I think sheā€™s a real talent and Iā€™ve said it before - sheā€™s got a choice here: either stay in your lane of writing really good, relatable comedy drama (and really challenge Sharon Horgan for that crown, I can think of nobody else that comes close) or be the flashy 90s throwback and be all hair extensions, Turkey teeth and shagging.
But I canā€™t see how sheā€™s going to manage both.
Just praying she packs in Buzzcocks, she is truly awful on that and so great at writing, I think she would be fine with the latter alone.

Reactions: 20
Screenshot_20231224_134656_edit_219842077190771.jpg

In the article she says she doesn't have social media, not even got a phone šŸ‘€
Thought it sounded off because I follow her on Instagram šŸ˜‚ she does post some every fay life stuff too!
I realise it may be someone posting for her šŸ¤” surely seems unlikely?

Reactions: 7
I cannot believe how different she looks. Just saw a clip of her on someoneā€™s podcast. Donā€™t even think sheā€™s funny anymore, just annoying and insufferable. Donā€™t understand why shes
Got all that filler she looked fine before

Reactions: 11
I cannot believe how different she looks. Just saw a clip of her on someoneā€™s podcast. Donā€™t even think sheā€™s funny anymore, just annoying and insufferable. Donā€™t understand why shes
Got all that filler she looked fine before
Since theyā€™re making a second season of Am I Being Unreasonable (or have already filmed it?), Iā€™m curious if theyā€™re going to address the weight loss and newly plastic face because I donā€™t see how itā€™s gonna fit that character.

Reactions: 9
See she's back on Insta this morning, with a 'hilarious' and totally not made up to get attention self tanning incident šŸ™„

Reactions: 10
The fake tan storyā€¦ šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„ no you did NOT put 20 year old tan on yourself you bleeping idiot. Why would anyone make up a stupid story like that? Unfunny hole.

Reactions: 13
I know I sound like an old fart saying this, but these current comedy folk do nothing for me. I donā€™t find her funny at all - just irritating.

I feel rather sad, thinking of the talented people we lost at such a young age - Rik Mayall & Caroline Aherne.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Sheā€™s doing that classic thing that people do when they lose loads of weight (after years of being overweight)ā€¦ and dressing very poorly/tartily/inappropriately to show off their weight loss.

Lots of skimpy stuff and showing off their bodies etc. I totally get it and understand. But itā€™s a bit tragic from the outside looking on.

Reactions: 11
Iā€™d sooner fill my ear canals with Blu-tac than listen to a single word she says.

• Haha
Sheā€™s doing that classic thing that people do when they lose loads of weight (after years of being overweight)ā€¦ and dressing very poorly/tartily/inappropriately to show off their weight loss.

Lots of skimpy stuff and showing off their bodies etc. I totally get it and understand. But itā€™s a bit tragic from the outside looking on.
Apparently she was slim and not short of male attention when she was younger. Itā€™s as though sheā€™s trying to go back to that. As in literally the 2000s. Itā€™s a very dated look.
She looked understated but well put together and pretty in AIBU. Sheā€™d look way more desirable in well tailored/fitting, elegant clothes IMO, than the skimpy leather look, legs and boobs out, knee high by boots etc style. Not to mention the heavy make up, one tone bleached hair and nail extensions, heavy lashes etc are all cheap looking and aging.
I hate to say it as we should all wear and look how we want, but I think she wants to look sexy but misses the mark.

Reactions: 7
Yeah I agree. Itā€™s like her style references are from 2001. The extensions are awful. Why is she always gurning too?

Reactions: 8
Latest insta post indicates to me that sheā€™s back in Insta for keeps it seems. Two ā€œLOL WHAT A WALLY I AMā€ posts in a week.

Reactions: 2
You canā€™t convince me that the majority of her Wally mishaps and the gurning arenā€™t to do with booze and or coke.

You canā€™t convince me that the majority of her Wally mishaps and the gurning arenā€™t to do with booze and or coke.
For sure. She's done it before, huge break from socials where she seems to get herself well, then back with this unhinged attention seeking stuff. Someone should be looking out for her, seeing her dad comment on her naked pic was just ick. Thank god she doesn't post her kids anymore.

Reactions: 8
I feel like the 'lol bigfoot' naked post was just a way for her to show off her new figure without posting a full on nude