Daisy May Cooper #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s is very much a member of the “up all night” club … (and not with a baby)

Reactions: 7
Can't see this ending in any way other than disaster for her. She was pregnant on Taskmaster (and presumably therefore sober) and I thought she came across really badly (seems I must've been watching a different show to twitter that thought she was marvellous).

Reactions: 19
Someone said in here she doesn’t have custody of her other kids. Is that fact or just gossip? Doesn’t bode well for the new baby.
It was me - its fact, I went to school with her, I no longer live in Cirencester but my mum and niece do, they know of her very well, as do most local people.
Her children live with her ex husband full time.
---
Interesting. On that recent ish podcast with Danny Robbins she talked about her children living with her. But who knows[/QUOT

Her children were with her at the time of whatever ghostly apparition she was talking about on the uncanny podcast...... That Doesn't mean her children live with her - she obviously has access to them / visits,that is not in dispute, however they do live with the dad full time

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
It's not going to end well
No doubt she'll be in the papers in 12 months time saying she felt trapped history repeating itself They'll be a reason she's kept the lid on this pregnancy

Reactions: 11
Messy messy messy. She gives me Sheridan Smith vibes. Fully expect her to duck up, try and redeem herself a little, burn some bridges, duck up again rinse and repeat. She is talented but that has been overshadowed by her need to be seen as attractive and desirable.

Reactions: 29
Just googled to see who the boyfriend was/what he does, but was more surprised to find, that between 2021 and now she had a baby, split with husband, had a bf who’s name she got tattooed on her finger, split with him now is on bf number 2 and 5 mths pregnant, jeezo! Im the not far off her age and am single af with no kids 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Messy messy messy. She gives me Sheridan Smith vibes. Fully expect her to duck up, try and redeem herself a little, burn some bridges, duck up again rinse and repeat. She is talented but that has been overshadowed by her need to be seen as attractive and desirable.
Thanks, I couldn't put my finger on who she reminded me of! Very similar, I don't find Daisy that funny but can see why people would. She's taken on this "I'm better and funnier now I've lost weight"

Reactions: 5
Thanks, I couldn't put my finger on who she reminded me of! Very similar, I don't find Daisy that funny but can see why people would. She's taken on this "I'm better and funnier now I've lost weight"
I don't think she's that funny, but she writes some great shows. I agree with whoever said she's like Sheridan Smith, a complete car crash.

I don't think she's that funny, but she writes some great shows. I agree with whoever said she's like Sheridan Smith, a complete car crash.
I think Sheridan still has one up on DMC

Reactions: 9
Messy messy messy. She gives me Sheridan Smith vibes.
or Lily Allen who recently told the press her children ruined her career (even though according to her own memoir she was barely around when they were little and chose to party and take drugs instead, history repeating itself there I guess...). I think Sheridan Smith is a good actress and am to young to remember her antics during the 'ladette' years - was she really terrible or was it heavy-handed tabloid scrutiny??

Reactions: 9
It’s a bit sad, because she’s not funny since she lost so much weight, and that makes me question whether she was funny before because of how she looked as Kerry, in This Country, rather than because of her comic timing/writing.
Although thinking about it, her Brother made me laugh more anyway.
I can’t bear the persona she’s taken on in Never Mind The Buzzcocks, with all the hysterical fake laughing and coarse anecdotes. I find it quite scary that she’s having another child as she seems unbalanced.

Reactions: 21
she was funny in this country (I still watch it when I need a laugh) as she was new and seemed very real in that character. Since then she's fallen for her own hype and the ego has grown. Then she lost weight and got lots of positive feedback and started to model herself on 90s Pam Anderson and grates on alot of people. I loved Never Mind The Buzzcocks but couldnt get past her over the top cackling and taking over so gave up watching. This new man wont last like the ones before. Quick romances then onto the next :rolleyes:

Reactions: 18
It’s a bit sad, because she’s not funny since she lost so much weight, and that makes me question whether she was funny before because of how she looked as Kerry, in This Country, rather than because of her comic timing/writing.
Although thinking about it, her Brother made me laugh more anyway.
I can’t bear the persona she’s taken on in Never Mind The Buzzcocks, with all the hysterical fake laughing and coarse anecdotes. I find it quite scary that she’s having another child as she seems unbalanced.

I loved This Country. But I watched it for the brother really. She was the least funny part of This Country for me.

Reactions: 12
I loved This Country. But I watched it for the brother really. She was the least funny part of This Country for me.
The first time I watched it because of her, but I rewatched it with a more critical eye and Charlie was/is the true star. Very underrated in comparison.

Reactions: 12
I only just found out he is her brother and Ive rushed to tattle you tell you all but you already know 🤣

• Haha