Daisy May Cooper #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can’t convince me that the majority of her Wally mishaps and the gurning aren’t to do with booze and or coke.
Its coke, she's a well known user locally
---
For sure. She's done it before, huge break from socials where she seems to get herself well, then back with this unhinged attention seeking stuff. Someone should be looking out for her, seeing her dad comment on her naked pic was just ick. Thank god she doesn't post her kids anymore.
She doesn't have custody of them that's why

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Its coke, she's a well known user locally
---

She doesn't have custody of them that's why
Oh wow, didn't realise her substance abuse was that bad 😥 Is she ever seen with the kids locally? She seemed really close to her daughter when she posted during lockdown.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Oh wow, didn't realise her substance abuse was that bad 😥 Is she ever seen with the kids locally? She seemed really close to her daughter when she posted during lockdown.
She definitely gives off cokehead vibes.
No judgement… it’s just her vibe

Reactions: 9
I'd say she drinks too but I think she gave it up to lose the weight.
Her brother is the complete opposite to her

Reactions: 9
I'd make a pretty confident guess that she was indeed quite heavily into drink and coke but she's said in a few interviews that she went to rehab and got clean/sober. I really really hope shes ok and hasn't relapsed 🙁

Reactions: 5
Came here after the pregnancy news 😬 this is a recipe for disaster. No doubt she has the money/resources for another child, but does she to deal with another (likely soon to be) ex? Someone else said she’s 5mths gone so thats a baby 7mths into a relationship with someone you would barely know at that point. I used to really like her but she seems very troubled

Reactions: 23
Someone said in here she doesn’t have custody of her other kids. Is that fact or just gossip? Doesn’t bode well for the new baby.

Reactions: 13
Someone said in here she doesn’t have custody of her other kids. Is that fact or just gossip? Doesn’t bode well for the new baby.
Interesting. On that recent ish podcast with Danny Robbins she talked about her children living with her. But who knows.

Reactions: 3
It's that 'glow' look yet again
95% of people that have/chase that look like they've deep dived into a deep fat fryer

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Another baby is the last thing she needs, predict the relationship will be over before the year is out 😔

Reactions: 10