Daisy May Cooper #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe someone losing weight is still considered worthy of a newspaper article in this day and age (although why I’m surprised given some of the shite they can make a story from I don’t know). If she wanted to lose weight (sounds like she did) and is happy about it (sounds like she is) then I’m pleased for her. I find her very funny and likeable no matter her size 💖

Reactions: 20
I don't think she's not funny because she's lost weight, I just think she's not that funny, she tries too hard. I think she's a great comedy writer, this country and AIBU are great shows, but from what I've seen of her on the buzzcocks she was awful.

Reactions: 16
I don't think she's not funny because she's lost weight, I just think she's not that funny, she tries too hard. I think she's a great comedy writer, this country and AIBU are great shows, but from what I've seen of her on the buzzcocks she was awful.
I’ll be honest I thought the same but I actually thought she was quite good on the second season of buzzcocks, she’s obviously in a better place

Reactions: 4
I’ll be honest I thought the same but I actually thought she was quite good on the second season of buzzcocks, she’s obviously in a better place
So did I. She’s obviously been reading comments about her and so she stopped slapping the desk whenever anyone says something even vaguely funny. She toned it down a lot and was much better. I think she was probably nervous in the first series as she’s not a stand up comedian like the others. I went off her for a bit after her marriage broke up, but I think she just went off the rails (like everyone does). I loved AIBU and I like her again now.

Reactions: 7
She was on gmtv yesterday. So boring pretending to be crushing on ben shepherd. Just no point to it.
Looks better slimmer.

She looks better and I bet she feels so much healthier and is happier too. And I say that as someone who has lost a lot of weight this year.

Reactions: 2
So did I. She’s obviously been reading comments about her and so she stopped slapping the desk whenever anyone says something even vaguely funny. She toned it down a lot and was much better. I think she was probably nervous in the first series as she’s not a stand up comedian like the others. I went off her for a bit after her marriage broke up, but I think she just went off the rails (like everyone does). I loved AIBU and I like her again now.
Yep I definitely agree. Now she’s not over doing the sea captain tit on insta too, she looks happier

I gave up on it ot as she annoyed me and it's not as good as the original, but good to know she's toned it down and getting back to the old Daisy as she lost herself for a while. I think she's a great writer but she's not a comedian imo. I think she's likeable again.

The only thing I can stand Daisy in is This Country. Rewatched it a few times but then I love mockumentry coomedy. Buzzcocks was ruined for me by Daisy, she was so over the top and cackling away.

Reactions: 8
I don't find her funny but think she writes well for others and think she's a decent actress.

Reactions: 2
Noooo another fat lass lost!

She has that typical “lost weight” face, like it’s been hewn from wood.

Reactions: 3
Ngl have found this thread purely to discuss wtf is going on here -

What is the face about? Why did no one stop her leaving in this truly horrific outfit?
She looks rough, she looks like she’d punch you just for looking at her.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She looks rough, she likes she’d punch you just for looking at her.
The nails too 😩

Idk if this is a horrific thing to say - I feel bad typing it - but she reminds me of a single mum Stacey Dooley interviewed about being on the game and/or only fans, like not the usual luxe Chanel bag wearing sex worker aesthetic that’s pushed on us by Insta/the Twitter left the really tragic reality of SW which is like flammable clothing and bad aesthetics work.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Ngl have found this thread purely to discuss wtf is going on here -

What is the face about? Why did no one stop her leaving in this truly horrific outfit?
😬😬😬 Eeeks it’s just tragic and like she’s stuck in a time warp… she’s done amazing to lose weight and all power to her if that’s made her happier and healthier. From the old photos she’s posted of herself I think this was definitely her “look” and style in the early 2000s when she was slim and wanting to be a glamour model etc, but even actual glamour models don’t dress like this these days. The nails are truly horrific- I’m amazed anyone still does this style still.

Reactions: 13
I’m so confused by Daisy. I really liked her and found her funny, I found all the phone calls she did with her publisher hillarious. She sounds like a complete nightmare to work with but in a ‘you’ll laugh about it later’ kind of way.

However I heard her on a podcast, I think it was Alan Carr’s and she came across as being sooooo slaggy that it was almost embarrassing and I was cringing on her behalf.

I just don’t understand this outfit. Is she going for ‘all publicity is good publicity’ or is she having an absolute meltdown over her divorce. I really can’t tell. I’d love to know what his opinion is!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Do we think it’s Ozempic? I must admit I presume it is whenever someone becomes really thin very quickly now!

Reactions: 15