Daisy May Cooper #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello thread! I'm so pleased this thread is here, I used to quite like D.M.C the whole sea captain time and wonky knob. I found her really funny I bought her book (it's rubbish, really actually rubbish!) But recently, what has happened to her? I don't know if it's because she is more well known or if it's the break down of her marriage but she has changed.
And someone needs to have a word with her 'stylist' she just constantly looks like she is a drag queen.
I'm off to have a nosey through the threads!

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Hello thread! I'm so pleased this thread is here, I used to quite like D.M.C the whole sea captain time and wonky knob. I found her really funny I bought her book (it's rubbish, really actually rubbish!) But recently, what has happened to her? I don't know if it's because she is more well know or if it's the break down of her marriage but she has changed.
And someone needs to have a word with her 'stylist' she just constantly looks like she is a drag queen.
I'm off to have a nosey through the threads!
so…. What you’re saying is….

she’s bloody Ronnie Barkers secret love child!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
She needs a decent stylist and makeup artist. She is stuck in a time warp with both.

Reactions: 11
I don’t watch anything she’s in except NMTB but my lord she gets worse every week. I genuinely don’t understand if she’s doing some sort of ironic fancy dress that’s supposed to be funny. The wigs she’s wearing are sheer PLASTIC. the latest outfit with the pigtails and the too short dress. Please can someone confirm it’s a joke as I feel like I’m going insane when I see her.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was discussing this with my partner and we reasoned that maybe she's playing the character DMC on these shows which is why she dresses the way she does ??

Reactions: 3
This country was great, largely because of the supporting actors. Whatever her latest is called, I switched off when she was shitting on a toilet. It kind of summed up what I was watching.

is it just me, or does anyone else think she might be Ronnie Barkers secret love child….?
Stick with it, it’s actually really clever.

Reactions: 8
I don’t watch anything she’s in except NMTB but my lord she gets worse every week. I genuinely don’t understand if she’s doing some sort of ironic fancy dress that’s supposed to be funny. The wigs she’s wearing are sheer PLASTIC. the latest outfit with the pigtails and the too short dress. Please can someone confirm it’s a joke as I feel like I’m going insane when I see her.
In which case you are seeing her at her very worst.

I have to say I was blown away by “Am I being unreasonable?”, there is a real trippy thriller element to it that I found excellent and whilst I suspect she’s DMC playing DMC (the bloody chokers, the drag queen make up) I think it’s one of the best things the BBC has shown in a while. The ending is just [chef’s kiss].

As I said already she is an A1 storyteller, which is why tit panel shows don’t work for her.

I hope the commissioning of S2 leads to great things for her, I still feel she’s plying a part and that smacks of insecurity. At least the Instagram shite about witches and slags has evaporated and it seems her energies have gone elsewhere… and for the good.

Reactions: 20
I know we're probably tired of the outfit commentary but ... she's wearing a sailor's outfit

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m watching the NMTB Christmas special and I’ve spent the last half hour trying to work out who the girl in the red dress is…thinking “she’s got DMCs voice exactly but looks nothing like her, who is she?!”
Googled it and it bloody Is her!

I only watched AIBU last week, so I stupidly assumed that she looks like she did in the show. She’s unrecognisable! Not in a bad way, I was just so shocked.
Has she always had that massive tattoo on her arm? Reminds me of the scene in this country where Kerry wants to give her a free tattoo but will only do massive ones, and they’re all shite 😂😂😂

Edited to add: where Mandy wants to give Kerry a tattoo!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Reactions: 13
Did anyone see her on the masked singer?
Yes I did I thought it couldn't be her when the panel was guessing because I thought she was too big to be in that costume (not being rude) I didn't realise she'd lost a fair amount of weight.
Loved the fact she was laughing at herself whilst trying to sing with the mask off 🤣

Reactions: 9
Yes I did I thought it couldn't be her when the panel was guessing because I thought she was too big to be in that costume (not being rude) I didn't realise she'd lost a fair amount of weight.
Loved the fact she was laughing at herself whilst trying to sing with the mask off 🤣
I liked her honesty, that she did it for her daughter and the money 😂

Reactions: 10