Daily Gratitude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today I am grateful my bf has gone out for the day with the baby so I can catch up on some jobs round the house and get some rest

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Today I am grateful to have a night off to myself to do whatever I want (the benefits of not procrastinating schoolwork for once haha!)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Today I am grateful for my mum having a productive day since my grandfather passed, and for my son getting over a horrible sickness bug - plus grateful for my warm snuggly bed 🥰😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Today I’m grateful and quite self reflective it’s 5 years today that I left the house with blood pouring down my face and finally stood up to my ex after 3 years of abuse.
I don’t know why but the date always sticks with me.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Today I am grateful I'm going to see my friend and her new place 🥰
Similar to sunnystorm above, its her first new place since leaving an abusive ex and I'm so pleased for her

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Today I’m grateful that after getting up at 5am… a taxi, train, plane and car we have made it to the in-laws safe and sound.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.