Daily Gratitude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today I'm grateful that my son was kind to his brother, and also went to the shops to get me my favourite bread. He's a superstar!

Also I'm grateful for my husband buying me coffee and banana bread, this morning.

Lastly I'm also grateful to him for being supportive r.e form filling! Due to my son's ASD I've recently had to fill out DLA forms, and now school transfer forms, and then my daughter's reception application.....and I just got very worked up and anxious....(I'm no good at these things) and it's been one after another!
Thankfully he actually recognises that being a mum is more than anything else, mentally taxing!

He took my daughter to the park, I could breathe again... phew! :) so Thank you to my family in general...but today especially my husband.
It's took me a while to see the good things he does, because I was holding on to past resentment....today I feel very grateful that I'm letting go of negative feelings. ❣It's about time.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Today I'm grateful for meditation and cheap haircuts.

Edit: but not meditating while getting a cheap haircut, that'd be madness

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Grateful that I was able to turn off my inner hater tonight and write for a while in peace. Didn't have to set up a whole mood with music and comfortable work space etc., I just sat and wrote. It feels great when something is effortless for once.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Today I am grateful for a friend I know I can reach out to whenever to have a chat with whenever I'm feeling in need of some chats! I appreciate her a lot : )

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Today I’m grateful for my husband. I’ve badly injured my ankle and he’s been taking care of everything so I can rest up and get better. He’s a good egg.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
today i'm grateful for random little opportunities for my bf and i to make some extra money. we've been struggling for a long time but it looks like this year things might improve slightly 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Today I am grateful for a couple of things
1) my little boy being ok after a trip to the hospital after a fall
2) my friends keeping me company when I’ve been feeling low and lonely 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Today I’m grateful for getting a good nights sleep last night. It makes so much difference to my mood… so probably more generous with my gratitude than usual! Grateful I don’t work on Fridays so nice lay in and then Thai lunch out. Also had a blood test with a lovely nurse…. Really grateful for the NHS.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.