Daily Gratitude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today I’m grateful I am in a job where sick pay is provided and that I can afford to pay for heating in our home. These are things that I’m always always grateful for. Because those basic needs are what enable me to relax and feel ok.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Today I am grateful for my boyfriend. He ordered a delivery from Sainsbury’s just so I could have my favourite crisps whilst I’m not well. They have been out of stock from the Asda for like 6 months and I’ve searched everywhere! I can’t wait to eat them 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Today I’m grateful that I live 5 minutes walk from my local town/shopping centre so I can get some exercise/shopping and Primark fix in my wfh lunchtime and be back before anyone notices I’m missing!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Today I am grateful for friends to share my ups and downs with, especially the downs. They make me feel supported ❤

(@Thank(space)you Mind sharing what you had? I'm on the lookout for more healthy recipes! :))

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Today I'm grateful that my manager is kind and reassuring, even when delivering news about my own mistakes.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm grateful for the 30 minutes the doctor spent with me today listening to my concerns, requesting the necessary tests and referral. 🙂

• Heart
I'm grateful for my mum who is in Asia at the moment but still makes time to listen to me vent (despite the time difference) over the phone. ❤

• Heart
TW Addiction

Today I am grateful that no one in my family has ever been a drug addict. Or face addiction. We have some that drink too much (myself included and I’m considering quitting cos cba with hangovers anymore and general waste of time and I’m worried about damage to health) but after watching Dopesick on Disney recently it’s made me really think how grateful I am that my kids especially have never been caught up in this.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.