Daily Gratitude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today I am grateful I got to go into school to volunteer when it's been closed to non-teacher adults for so long.

Reactions: 2
Today I am grateful that I finish early on Wednesdays as I'm shattered and can't wait to go home lol

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Today I'm grateful, for being able to buy TV for the bedroom so I can watch TV whilst ill in bed.

Reactions: 2
Today I'm grateful for a new day and another chance to be happy and appreciate the good things that I do have in my life.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Today I am grateful to be a stay at home Mum (for now) so I can spend time with my little boy when he won’t be at nursery.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm grateful for the kind doctor who always takes the time to discuss my test results and prescribe medication that will help me to recover. I'm also grateful I can afford to pay for my medicines.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm grateful that I've got a big enough garden to have a swing set that my kids love to play on. Despite the windy weather they have been in the garden playing most of the day. So grateful for where I live.

• Heart
Today I am grateful for the person who did the washing up for me after I'd cooked an epic lunch and made a total mess of the kitchen.

• Heart
Today I am grateful for my dad, he always helps me out when I need it

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.