Daily Gratitude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today I'm grateful for my dad and that we can spend some quiet time together without needing to fill the silence.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Today I am grateful for my work for being understanding for once and not making me feel guilty for having to be off!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Today I am grateful I am cosy in my pyjamas listening to the rain outside. Makes me feel a bit peaceful

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Today I am grateful for my tumble dryer as I couldn't get my washing out on the line this morning 😂

• Heart
Today I am grateful for my mum. She’s taken my sons to stay overnight and OH and I are spending some quality time together :)

Reactions: 2
So grateful for a new business opportunity I have just been offered. Here's to more learning, growing and abundance

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Today I am grateful for books and access to an unlimited amount readily, as they are an amazing distraction .

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Amazon being lazy. They delivered a Vornado fan that I canceled because I found it elsewhere cheaper. They’re letting me keep it free of charge 🙃

Yesterday I was grateful for movies and cuddles with my daughter, she really is the sweetest

Today I am grateful for cheap days out

• Heart
I went for my usual morning walk and saw some beautiful muntjac deer. So grateful

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.