Daily Gratitude #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today I am grateful the pharmacist was able to give me medication for my tonsillitis & I am grateful for a slight pay rise

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Today I’m grateful for a nice morning seeing our little baby kicking away in my stomach! Not long left 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Today I’m grateful for a wonderful dinner party with friends and being able to host them in our new home ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Today I’m grateful that this year is starting to look up for myself and all of my loved ones around me.

• Heart
Yesterday I was grateful for a lovely day with all of my family

Today I am grateful for a lazy pyjama day

• Heart
Today I am grateful to be at the beach. I love being around water, it always makes me feel better 😌
---
Today I am grateful to be at the beach. I love being around water, it always makes me feel better 😌

Reactions: 1
Yesterday I was thankful for a wonderful friend stepping in to help us when we (aka my boyfriend) broke our radiator moving it, saving us a bank holiday callout charge from a plumber.

Today I am grateful for my colleagues helping give me confidence in the job that I'm doing, even when I feel really out of my depth

• Heart
Reactions: 2