Daily Gratitude #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today I am grateful for WiFi, been a source of frustration having shite signal in caravan for Internet. Appreciate the WiFi now I'm home 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Today I am grateful I can drive. Really came in handy today when had to rush to my mum & then to hospital.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Today I’m grateful for my new niece being brought into this world on such a glorious day of sunshine. Today I’m grateful for the NHS staff caring for my sister whilst she gives birth and making sure little lady is here safe and sound ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Today I'm grateful that my sister delivered her gorgeous baby without any real hiccups and that both baby and mum are doing well.

• Heart
Today I am grateful I've managed to catch up on all the work I've missed whilst I've been off so I'm in a good position for Wednesday.

• Heart
Today I am grateful my child has been well behaved, made today so much easier! And I am grateful for her understanding

• Heart
Today I'm grateful for a tiny unexpected cash injection into my bank ahead of having to buy two birthday presents before payday on Monday :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Today I am grateful for nice times in the park, the weather is dry and mild and it honestly feels like a treat after months of shite weather!

• Heart
Today I'm grateful that, despite driving to work on a flat tyre, I made it safely in one piece and the car doesn't seem to be too damaged despite driving for 15 minutes on a motorway

• Heart
Today I am grateful I have absolutely nothing to do today and I can stay in in my pyjamas and not go anywhere as I am tired 😵💫

• Heart
Today I’m grateful to have held my gorgeous little niece and see my OH get really into playing and caring for her 😍

• Heart
Yesterday I was grateful for a nice day off with my child

Today I am grateful I've already hit half my steps so have less to do in the evening to catch up

• Heart
Yesterday I was grateful I managed to show the self restraint not to buy a payday treat

Today I am grateful for an evening by myself to finish reading my book without any interruptions

• Heart