Daily Gratitude #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today I am grateful for my partner doing the list of jobs I had for around the house, I really didn’t feel
up to doing them 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Today I'm grateful for some sun to clear away my winter depression

• Heart
Today I’m grateful me and my partner are getting along a bit better, we’ve been in a bad mood with eachother past couple days 😂

• Heart
Yesterday I was grateful for the money to buy a nice meal on a whim

Today I am grateful for a sunny Friday 🌞

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Today I’m grateful for my partner & my 4 year old for making my day special 🥺 feel bad for my ‘grateful partners gone to work cos he’s doing my head in post’ from the other day now 😂🫢

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I am grateful for my husband being a good man and making my Mother’s Day really special including driving us to my mum and dad’s so the girls can have a wonderful time with their grandparents.

• Heart
Today I am grateful for a good mental health day. I've had a productive day off , not argued with my child, eaten healthily...it's amazing what not feeling depressed AF can do

• Heart
Today I am grateful I recognised that I was being triggered and close to getting cross, and took the time to take myself away from the situation and diffuse it. Massive progress and making for a happier home.

• Heart
Today I am grateful for the benefits of meditation 🧘🏽‍♀️ really helped me this morning when I felt myself going back to a bad place mentally.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Today I’m grateful for a spot of sunshine and a free Sunday. I’m grateful to be sat on the sofa watching Desperate Housewives whilst my fella is cooking dinner for me and how I can hear him singing along to 80s songs in the kitchen

• Heart
Reactions: 4