Daily Gratitude #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today I am grateful it is Friday, the sun is shining and I've got an easy healthy dinner cooking in the oven.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Today I am grateful to be at the park in the sunshine; so much better for me than being stuck inside

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Yesterday I was grateful for a nice day with the in laws.

Today I am grateful for the sun shining through our windows whilst I read my book in peace with a nice latte 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Grateful for the random man in the supermarket who beamed and chuckled at my 5 yr old when we were shopping and reminded me she is a lovely little thing, even though she’d worked my last nerve a few times over by then…

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Today I am grateful that I seem to have found the wonder supplements for me as I’ve woken with no brain fog, no need to go back to sleep and actually excited to get my tasks for the day done

• Heart
Today I am grateful to finally start studying for my exam next month! Been putting it off for ages but suddenly just found the motivation to do it and I'm determined for a first time pass

• Heart
Today I am grateful for some time to myself. I've done some cleaning, watched my trash TV, had a bath. It's been nice

• Heart
Today I'm grateful that my partner chose to spend his bonus from work on buying us a new tent after I've spent all year saying how I want to do more camping 😭

Today I'm grateful for date night with OH and an early finish from work

• Heart