Daily Gratitude #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yesterday I was grateful for a friend coming over & keeping me company when I need it
Today I am grateful that there were no fatalities in the RTC I witnessed

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Today I am grateful for one of the partners of the firm bringing in her little dog to the office and all I can hear is the pitter patter of little puppy feet up and down the hall :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I am grateful for my manager being a great person and defending me in my absence against crappy and unfair policies!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Yesterday I was grateful for some good advice from a friend

Today I am grateful for some positive feedback at work

• Heart
Tuesday I was grateful for a wonderful sunset as we ate dinner by the riverside

Yesterday I was grateful that my in-laws had a peaceful and healing send off for a family member and the closure for them that came with it

Today I am grateful for the chocolate cornflake easter nests that my colleague's mum made us for work

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Today I am grateful my daughter helped me with the gardening and is now having fun playing with her friend 🥰

• Heart
Today I am grateful for all the support I’ve had from loved ones over the last few days, it’s been rough and I’ve really needed it

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yesterday I was grateful for a lovely evening out bowling with my best friend, just being girls together despite the stresses of the world

Today I am grateful for finding the first Easter egg in the office hunt and getting to choose first as there was only really one I wanted :ROFLMAO: I am also grateful for my payrise which was announced today and effective as of next payday

• Heart
Today I am grateful my son is feeling better so he got to enjoy his last day at nursery before the Easter hols 🐣

• Heart