Daily Gratitude #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
grateful my husband was super appreciative of the huge tidy up job I did today round the house, and the takeaway he got us tonight 😃

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Today I am grateful to have spent a lovely day with my darling grandchildren. We’ve been to the park and then played at home all day! The pure joy and happiness they bring me is just amazing 💙💝

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Today I am grateful that I slept well for the first time since my nanna died six weeks ago. I'm grateful for her lovely funeral service that went well without any family arguments.

• Heart
Yesterday I was grateful I've managed to get childcare this week covered by friends and family so I didn't have to pay out for childcare.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Today I am grateful that I can hop in the car and drive to work instead of having to walk in this awful rain 🌧

• Heart
I am very grateful I could find a vegan birthday cake in Asda today saving me a massive faff of making one 💞

• Heart
Saturday I was grateful I didn't get lost again on a drive 🤣
Yesterday I was grateful for a chilled day playing games with my little one
Today I am grateful I had a great sleep last night, always makes me feel mentally so much better 😍

• Heart
Today I'm grateful that I can go home to my wonderful man and relax after a long day at work, and that I can also engage in my favourite activity - wrapping presents - for my future little niece and her wonderful mummy ahead of their baby shower tomorrow.

• Heart
Saturday I was grateful for a lovely hot bath and a lie in
Yesterday I was grateful for a lovely walk with a lovely friend

• Heart
Reactions: 1