Daily Gratitude #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m grateful for my 5 year old daughter’s strong ethical code 💗 she’s just made the decision not to eat meat which has been building for a while - i had a talk with her teacher this morning to ask for her support when she picks her lunch options and the teacher said it’s amazing that at 5 she’s made all the empathic/ethical connections and literally said “go 5!” Like she was mega proud of her 🥺 (I am too).

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yesterday I was grateful I didn't spent lots of money on alcohol.
Today I am grateful for a nice first date

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Today I’m grateful for being able to juggle having both kids to myself OK and for the distraction of seeing friends through the day.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Today I’m grateful or my tumble dryer - I’ve had lots of washing to do and the weather here is awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Today I am grateful for a safe drive to somewhere I've never been before. I am also grateful for a day off work

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Today I am grateful I finally took a leap I wouldn’t usually do and am getting the support I need

• Heart
I am grateful for an absolutely lovely weekend with my babies, feel like I really got proper quality time with the tiny one this weekend rather than carting her back and forth her sister’s activities. And she is a bloody ruddy JOY and cutie pie.

• Heart
I got a flat tyre today, as I parked up someone knocked my window and told me. I got out the car and just stared at it, had a look for my electric pump but didn’t have it. Texted my husband who is legit poorly and he said he’d come to get me, then a guy drove up and said he had an electric pump, pulled up, pumped my tyre up for me and drove away! When I got home my neighbour (a mechanic) said he’ll sort it for me. It’s a bloody screw in the tyre. So I’m grateful for kindness from strangers and neighbours!

• Heart
Reactions: 2