Daily Gratitude #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today I am grateful that I get to look after my gorgeous little grandchildren every week - they are the light of my life and bring me so much pure joy and happiness!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Today I am grateful to be less stressed, I can physically feel the tension lifting from my shoulders and I've not had a headache all day

• Heart
today i am grateful for seeing my little girls kicks outside of my belly for the first time 💝 and her dad feeling her kick for the first time

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Today I am grateful for fine, windy weather so I was able to peg my washing on the line

Reactions: 3
Yesterday I was grateful my daughter had a 2 hour nap so she was in such a good mood (and I could do housework!).

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Today I am grateful for a lovely day with our gorgeous family celebrating my husband’s birthday

Reactions: 2
Today I am grateful that my daughter has never known poverty like I did growing up. Yes I'm in a bit of debt, and if a big bill came I'd be screwed, but I am grateful that we always have food, most of the time we can afford small luxurious, we have a roof over our heads, a car, and enough money for clean clothes and the means to wash them and ourselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Today im grateful for time with my husband. We laughed together like we’ve not done in a long time.

• Heart