Daily Diva Diary

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't understand why she isn't marking things as Ads. Because that is what they are. Her #sp or #collab are tiny when she bothers to put them that is.

Reactions: 1
Don't think I've ever seen the woman use #ad.
#sp is as good as it gets and even when she manages to use it, she only manages to tag about 1 in 2 stories. It just sends a vibe that she doesn't respect her viewers if she can't be bothered to tag her ads correctly. Looks bad for the companies she advertises too.

Don't think I've ever seen the woman use #ad.
#sp is as good as it gets and even when she manages to use it, she only manages to tag about 1 in 2 stories. It just sends a vibe that she doesn't respect her viewers if she can't be bothered to tag her ads correctly. Looks bad for the companies she advertises too.
And she can’t even tag the customers and brands correctly half the time, she spells their names wrong

Reactions: 2
Omg the Nicola Ross stuff the is selling (sorry not selling as it couldn’t possibly be a paid Ad) is just getting worse….I suppose that second house and Thermomix won’t pay for themselves 🤣

Reactions: 3
This one is literally almost as bad as Lisa Lust at this stage. The greed. Sell, sell, sell every single day. All she's missing now is her very own brand of Chinese tat. I find her so inauthentic when modeling clothes now. She'll model and "love" anything once she's paid.

Not a single #ad or #sp on today’s selling marathon. Disgraceful. Nozomi Ennis need to tell her to cop on as it’s a bad look for them.

I know this is sad but I actually counted how many untagged posts (AD) she did….36! Also it’s a bit weird to go to a shoe shop and only try on the Birkenstocks. Last week it was a different shoe shop but she tried on the shoes and sat on a chair and never walked in any of the shoes, in fact she even never got up from the chair.

• Wow
What the #^*% has she done to her face? The latest hat pics. It’s like a weird shape from nose to mouth, then odd lips… is this her husband’s handiwork??

Attachments

Lower face definitely looking different alright. She's looking kinda puffy or something.

What the #^*% has she done to her face? The latest hat pics. It’s like a weird shape from nose to mouth, then odd lips… is this her husband’s handiwork??
I thinks it’s a smug pose she does, very annoying. As far as I know from what she said previously her husband only did the injectibles around her eyes and forehead.

She has ruined her face, tbf she always looked very well but now she just looks a bit “off” and her lips look odd too. Agree also about her completely OTT “strut” it’s ridiculous…a 90’s super model she is not, if she just toned the swagger down it wouldn’t be too bad.
And while I’m here she is at it again with the non disclosed AD for Holos and Ivory Lane…it’s amazing she can manage to tag the AF links and her discount codes but can never seem to find the letters A and D for any of her posts.

Reactions: 7
She has ruined her face, tbf she always looked very well but now she just looks a bit “off” and her lips look odd too. Agree also about her completely OTT “strut” it’s ridiculous…a 90’s super model she is not, if she just toned the swagger down it wouldn’t be too bad.
And while I’m here she is at it again with the non disclosed AD for Holos and Ivory Lane…it’s amazing she can manage to tag the AF links and her discount codes but can never seem to find the letters A and D for any of her posts.
This is it. She was lovely and has ruined her face. She’s lost any natural charm she had, and as you say, the swagger is off-putting, along with the smirk. Not sure if it’s worse than the poses and fake laugh straight from an ancient clothes catalogue though. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jezs I wouldent want to need the loo in a hurry getting those shape wear off
You don’t need to take them off there is a “flap” (pardon the pun 🤣) underneath that you can unhook when you need to go. It’s actually a very good item, I have it and it’s fab.

• Haha
You don’t need to take them off there is a “flap” (pardon the pun 🤣) underneath that you can unhook when you need to go. It’s actually a very good item, I have it and it’s fab.
Skitting at the flap
But if it works lol

She is getting more smug by the day. No # ad/collab on all the stories from the boutique. Did she go down there out of the goodness of her heart to try on all those clothes and get nothing in return? I very much doubt it. She is turning into Lisa’s Lust just a shopping channel now.
Pure sarky on the comment on her FB page.

Attachments

She's getting but too big for her boots, IMO. The sarky comment and the smug looks. I find it very offputting. I dunno if the smugness is just due to whatever she's injecting into her face or what.

Don't even get me started on her ongoing lack of #ad. She just couldn't care less. I think it's time the companies paying these wans for ads should be fined too for not ensuring they comply with the law regarding tagging their stories/posts.

Reactions: 6