Dahlia Beach

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here she is @centerparks posting pictures of other people's kids in swimming costumes. Who lets twats like this film kids in swimsuits? Total rip off centreparks

Reactions: 1
‘I’ve tagged them many times over the years but never had a reply, don’t know why’ maybe because they get tagged every day by people enjoying a normal holiday and not a begster after a freebie. Also the ‘we’ve just propped our kids up on the rapids since they were 5’ is so stupid someone died on the ones at longleat last year. AND she’s acting like center parcs is some new thing she’s just discovered and not something that’s been running for the last god knows how many years 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
I must say I was totally sucked in. I watched just because I had a love for gardening all things flowers. I thought oh this poor woman is slogging it out .........nah! The penny has finally dropped.

Reactions: 1
Or alternatively go to your local garden centre and buy a pack of 4 for a tenner. In this climate every penny counts. While I would normally prefer to buy from a small business, I won't line some grifters pocket who's always pleading poverty yet can afford several expensive holidays a year and lives in a huge house.

Reactions: 6
Or alternatively go to your local garden centre and buy a pack of 4 for a tenner. In this climate every penny counts. While I would normally prefer to buy from a small business, I won't line some grifters pocket who's always pleading poverty yet can afford several expensive holidays a year and lives in a huge house.
Many garden centres are small businesses and the majority are independently owned. Supporting local independent garden centres is arguably better then supporting a company like Beach Dahlia as they are providing local jobs and so the money is staying in the local economy.

The only two groups in this country which aren’t still owned by families are Blue Diamond and Dobbies. Literally all the others are family businesses, even British Garden Centres.

Definetly no harm in supporting them at all 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 4
View attachment 2686033

All this says to me is that they were insanely over priced before.
A £20 price drop given how costs have risen so much over the past few years. bleeping hell how much was she rinsing people previously.
So Many people I followed that loved her during COVID literally never mention her now. None of the people that I follow who are still obsessed with dahlias buy her stuff any more and most of the people have moved on from having millions of dahlias to much more of a mix of other flowers.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I always thought the tuber boxes were way over-priced and thought people crazy to spend that much when they could be bought for a lot less. Who wants a fancy box that will only end up in recycling. I wonder why she has decided to drop the price so dramatically and reduce the numbers she’s selling. Or maybe that was the number she always sold.

Wonder how many will buy her how to grow dahlias video? There’s really no mystery how to - start off in pots in April, - plant out towards end of May. Or plant directly in ground end April/beginning of May. Hope caterpillars don’t devour them all. Stake. Pinch out the centre tip or don’t. Deadhead to prolong flowering. Just after first frost or just before, dig up the tubers, knock off the soil and store somewhere dry and frost free. Divide in spring and start the process again. Or leave in the ground and hope for the best.

If she sticks to her PYO field and flower markets with some merchandise, she should find it a lot less stressful than all the shows and the work they entail for probably not much profit.

I don't even lift mine. Leave them in the ground and even with the frosts I don't lose them. It's not recommended but it works OK for me. I use nematodes for slugs and don't have a problem but if I ever do notice someone's having a nibble I sprinkle some pellets down.

I've always wondered why if she's serious about flower growing that she didn't invest in poly tunnels. I live on thr South Coast and there's a flower farm nearby and they use them. Guaranteed bumper crop year after year.

Reactions: 5
She’s a chancer. I know so many people who bought the hugely over priced ‘curated’ dahlia collection boxes, those that grew didn’t match what was supposed to be in the box and most of the tubers have hall!! Absolute shyster.

Reactions: 3
Can you imagine being on holiday with her? Oh god the constant iPhone in your face and posing for videos? She must be a complete and utter pain to be with. Is she not capable of just enjoying a moment/experience without filming every second? Totally desperate.

Watching the privileged on their ski holiday is 🤮
What a joke she is. Come the summer she'll be crying into her Dahlia petals claiming poverty and telling everyone how her "poor" husband has had to go back to working for a living, part time tho of course .....🙄

Well well well, looks like the flowers are a goner. Too much hard work.

• Wow
So they are getting rid of the Woodstock field that provides the markets? But keeping Millets Farm PYO? I'm confused.

Also, did anyone else see the Facebook post from Sarah? What is that all about? 🤷🏼‍♀️

How could anyone not have a clue that farming flowers would be so exhausting! 🤣🤣🤣

A professional bloke in a well paid job that he enjoys is returning to that job because being a skivy to a demanding Instagram obsessed wife isn't providing a fulfilling life! What shocker, if he was my mate I would have told him that as soon as he suggested it.

• Haha