Dahlia Beach

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sounds like Sarah is now employed to run the Facebook page. Since Adie has never liked working weekends or during holidays, it’s the correct decision to stand down the markets side of the business. I’d say it could be the last year of the PYO.

Reactions: 2
Thanks for posting that Lara! I wonder as well if this will be the last year of the PYO and she’ll sell tubers online and the reels course. I can’t remember how long she’s banned from the shows for and wonder how much profit there was in them 🤔

• Heart
Those shows can be highly profitable, depending on your product and how it matches to the people attending, but I suspect she could do very well.

She stretched herself too thin, scaled up too fast, told us all she was 'bossing it'. If she is more focused with what she has this year, there'll be a better outcome.

Thanks for posting that Lara! I wonder as well if this will be the last year of the PYO and she’ll sell tubers online and the reels course. I can’t remember how long she’s banned from the shows for and wonder how much profit there was in them 🤔
I vaguely remember her being banned but what did she get banned for?

She got banned from RHS shows because she let people into Chelsea using other peoples passes. It was totally the right decision on the RHS’s part, it’s freaking Chelsea for Christ sake!! Safety rules aren’t there without good reason… it’s what really put me off her because she was on insta crying and making out the RHS had been harsh, encouraging her followers to tell the RHS they’d been harsh. They weren’t harsh at all. Beach Dahlia should have been banned entirely after the performance she put on, on social media about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She got banned from RHS shows because she let people into Chelsea using other peoples passes. It was totally the right decision on the RHS’s part, it’s freaking Chelsea for Christ sake!! Safety rules aren’t there without good reason… it’s what really put me off her because she was on insta crying and making out the RHS had been harsh, encouraging her followers to tell the RHS they’d been harsh. They weren’t harsh at all. Beach Dahlia should have been banned entirely after the performance she put on, on social media about it.
Yep. The RHS were completely justified and Andie's followers messaging them wouldn't have made any difference - that would have put the RHS off her even more. Even if Andie hadn't got a ban for the pass thing, she wouldn't have been invited to Chelsea the following year regardless because she broke their social media guidelines so boldly and blatantly. She got a double ban. She's an insufferable idiot.

Reactions: 4
Latest story about heading to Cornwall in her fake flower crown. What a twunt - even her husband looks sick to death of her attention seeking nonsense!!

Reactions: 3
Oh look, another woe is me, I’ve made another mistake because of my quirky planning, everything’s going wrong I need some sympathy post - must be time to flog some tubers 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just seen the reel of the labelling dahlias. I know she's filming but does Andie ever do any work?! Other people set up a tripod and film themselves doing stuff. She just seems to wander around, filming and directing reels. I'd be annoyed if I was her kids!!!

Reactions: 4
Does that mean there's no Millets Farm dahlia field this year? That would be a big surprise.
No i reread and it’s says that more things to
Join at later date. Just found it interesting that it isn’t already locked in as it will be around august / September