Dahlia Beach

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God the name dropping….Stacey Solomon, Willow Crossley…VIP guests with TV crews…(another Z lister name?) the woman is an insufferable, desperate brag.

Reactions: 1
As far as her rant about the haters being jealous, showing them up and all of that hot air… Andie, we really don’t give a tit whether you fail or succeed, what we take the piss out of and are grossed out by is your attitude. You’re incredibly privileged, the majority of your ‘successes’ (on the rare occasion that there are any) are because of the hard work of others, which is volunteered. Your products are ridiculously priced and are a rip off, with people not getting the products that were advertised.
You assume everyone is going to bend over backwards for you because that is the culture you’ve cultivated on your IG platform, so when reputable places like the RHS don’t fall for your crap you insult them and don’t take responsibility for your actions. You seem to not grasp at all the way that farming is effected by weather, don’t plan for it at all and then act surprised when nature hasn’t adhered to your plans.
There’s so much more that can be said, I highly doubt that any of us on this thread are jealous of your business or your life, we post here and on other threads when we feel the need to call out people on public platforms that we think are dodgy, and as for you being a ‘farmer’ I can 100% bet you that if IG closed down tomorrow that you wouldn’t continue with Dahlia Beach, what would be the point when you can’t perform?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I can 100% bet you that if IG closed down tomorrow that you wouldn’t continue with Dahlia Beach, what would be the point when you can’t perform?
1000% this!! She gives farmers a bad name!!! We went camping on a working farm many years ago (albeit a goat farm, not a Dahlia farm 🙄) and the farmer was teaching us about his job, and how hard.it is being a British farmer nowadays. None of his children wanted to take on the business because they'd seen their parents/grandparents and knew how hard it was.

Even on busy work days, she's just filming other people work rather than getting stuck in herself. She only ever films herself being a twit for the camera.

Reactions: 6
Saw a local flower group make a comment on her DB fb post 😅 saying that is was nice to see so many flower groups involved.

not that she mentioned any of them, just made it out to be herself

Reactions: 3
Whatever happened to the PA/ florist ? I cant keep up with the turn over of staff. Tom, Eve etc

She is overwhelmed again. There was a lady on IG trying to help her but I don't actually think she was taking it in.

Look it's obvious that it's all very hard for her. But sometimes we do bite off more than we can chew. Instead of the constant half-developed ideas and expansion that hasn't been thought through, maybe she needs to reassess at the end of the season.

Rather than pushing the #girlboss #smashingit narrative at all costs, just accept somethings work and others don't, learn and move on. Do the dahlia tubers, do the rhs shows next year, which would be very profitable I'd imagine, and focus on Millets maybe? That might not be the answer but streamline it a bit so she can focus.

Reactions: 2
I’m so fed up of all the crying videos. I’m starting to think it’s a very clever (and actually quite nasty) marketing ploy - cry on Insta, get a load of sympathy, people flock to buy your products to support you…

Reactions: 6
I’m so fed up of all the crying videos. I’m starting to think it’s a very clever (and actually quite nasty) marketing ploy - cry on Insta, get a load of sympathy, people flock to buy your products to support you…
That's exactly what it is 😏

Being the nosey cow I am as Toms videos about dahlias keep popping up for me and I’ve just seen she doesn’t follow him anymore l

• Wow
Being the nosey cow I am as Toms videos about dahlias keep popping up for me and I’ve just seen she doesn’t follow him anymore l
That’s interesting, wonder if it’s to do with the thing he’s doing with (the very annoying) Roz Chandler which seems to be a copycat of reels rockstar. I remember he posted that he was going to base himself at Dahlia Beach and then not long after announced his new reels thing with Roz. As much as I think Andie is an absolute knob, he‘s probably used her for her following and contacts. They are all as bad and insufferable as each other!

That’s interesting, wonder if it’s to do with the thing he’s doing with (the very annoying) Roz Chandler which seems to be a copycat of reels rockstar. I remember he posted that he was going to base himself at Dahlia Beach and then not long after announced his new reels thing with Roz. As much as I think Andie is an absolute knob, he‘s probably used her for her following and contacts. They are all as bad and insufferable as each other!
That was my thoughts exactly. Both as bad as eachother in my mind

Finally unfollowed her after the last one she is so annoying and I'm never going to buy anything from her

Anyone think £10 for a 'jumbo tuber' is outrageous? I guess you can split it and get a few plants but just seems overpriced to me.

Reactions: 5
Anyone think £10 for a 'jumbo tuber' is outrageous? I guess you can split it and get a few plants but just seems overpriced to me.
I wouldn’t be buying any tubers now when they have to be carefully stored all over winter and we don’t know what kind of winter we are going to have. I lifted and stored my tubers last year and despite doing everything to the letter most of them still didn’t come through. I wonder how many of the ones people dug up from her pyo field last year survived?

Reactions: 2