Dahlia Beach

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn’t find a thread but I can’t be the only one who finds Andie from Dahlia Beach insufferable?
So for anyone who doesn’t know, Andie lost her wedding photography business due to covid (she also says she is no longer friends with her bff/business partner because of this which is weird if it’s due to covid). She believes this is a “rags to riches” story and that she is a hero for rebuilding her life. She seems to ignore that millions of people worldwide were affected by covid and by in much much worse ways.
Andie started an online dahlia store in 2020 which originally was a collection of dahlia tubers, seeds and a series of YouTube tutorials. However, she quickly got carried away, signed up for a flower farm and swiftly forgot the clientele that had paid £60 for 5 tubers that you could easily get for £20 elsewhere.
Andie decided she is a Girl Boss who needs no experience in farming because she instinctively knew better because she has lots of Instagram followers who tell her “you go queen!”. Any time an actual farmer in real life would tell her she wasn’t doing something correctly she would slag them off on stories followed a fortnight later by a snotty crying video that things had gone wrong (exactly as professional farmers had predicted). Then followed a pattern of reels and reels of Andie praising herself and her achievements with a once a month Live about how it’s all too much for her and she is a failure. She often has to cancel events because she has failed to listen to advice.
The worst part of Dahlia Beach Inc, is the use of unpaid labour. I believe it’s unforgivable. Andie has resources. She is forever expanding the business; dahlia collections, farm, workshops, reels courses, trade wholesale etc, yet it’s all built off the back of getting her fan girls to come and do the manual Labour whenever she gets behind schedule.
The reason I am prompted to start this thread is that she posted a job advertisement for a farm hand. Despite the fact that she flounces around making reels rather than helping her unpaid workers, she has advertised for a farm hand whose responsibilities seem like back breaking work and will only be paying minimum wage. Considering her resources and background, I just find it distasteful. She has a Soho House membership and is often relaxing and swimming there. She should have kept the business small and paid people properly while she got it started properly. She just uses Instagram to get all the acclaim and adoration she needs.
She even got a crystal award from the Chelsea Flower Show this year after all her harrassing of the officials, but let her kids carry it and smashed it to smithereens almost instantly.
I’d love to know if anyone else has found her evolution on Instagram difficult to watch?
As an aside, I never see anyones results from her tubers and feel sceptical that they’re any better than any garden centre ones, especially at £60 for 5

Reactions: 14
Spot on! Tried a couple of times to follow her but gave it.

She is hard work!

Reactions: 5
I think it’s just us, maybe she’s not big enough to have got on everyone else’s nerves yet!!

Reactions: 2
I started following her before she hit 10,000 followers and was utterly shocked when she filmed her husband having a massive rant about all the ‘gormless sheep’ that follow her on Instagram that she flogs things to because they don’t have a brain of their own! I couldn’t believe she posted it! I do remember her saying that there was a group on Facebook criticising her for using unpaid labour and she was quite upset by it so wouldn’t be surprised if tattle features in her stories sometime.

And let's give credit where credit is due, it's poor Eve who seems to keep the whole show on the road and still manages to have a smile on her face!!

Reactions: 4
Eve ought to be taking home double whatever she’s earning. She’s doing everything while Andie fannies about with reels all the time. She’s so erratic

Reactions: 5
Eve ought to be taking home double whatever she’s earning. She’s doing everything while Andie fannies about with reels all the time. She’s so erratic
Hope they are paid alot more now she's gone on holiday! I know self care is important but didn't she say her husband was now working on the farm to help during the very busy season!! I don't want to see her fail, but she has definitely took on too much.

Reactions: 1
I couldn’t find a thread but I can’t be the only one who finds Andie from Dahlia Beach insufferable?
So for anyone who doesn’t know, Andie lost her wedding photography business due to covid (she also says she is no longer friends with her bff/business partner because of this which is weird if it’s due to covid). She believes this is a “rags to riches” story and that she is a hero for rebuilding her life. She seems to ignore that millions of people worldwide were affected by covid and by in much much worse ways.
Andie started an online dahlia store in 2020 which originally was a collection of dahlia tubers, seeds and a series of YouTube tutorials. However, she quickly got carried away, signed up for a flower farm and swiftly forgot the clientele that had paid £60 for 5 tubers that you could easily get for £20 elsewhere.
Andie decided she is a Girl Boss who needs no experience in farming because she instinctively knew better because she has lots of Instagram followers who tell her “you go queen!”. Any time an actual farmer in real life would tell her she wasn’t doing something correctly she would slag them off on stories followed a fortnight later by a snotty crying video that things had gone wrong (exactly as professional farmers had predicted). Then followed a pattern of reels and reels of Andie praising herself and her achievements with a once a month Live about how it’s all too much for her and she is a failure. She often has to cancel events because she has failed to listen to advice.
The worst part of Dahlia Beach Inc, is the use of unpaid labour. I believe it’s unforgivable. Andie has resources. She is forever expanding the business; dahlia collections, farm, workshops, reels courses, trade wholesale etc, yet it’s all built off the back of getting her fan girls to come and do the manual Labour whenever she gets behind schedule.
The reason I am prompted to start this thread is that she posted a job advertisement for a farm hand. Despite the fact that she flounces around making reels rather than helping her unpaid workers, she has advertised for a farm hand whose responsibilities seem like back breaking work and will only be paying minimum wage. Considering her resources and background, I just find it distasteful. She has a Soho House membership and is often relaxing and swimming there. She should have kept the business small and paid people properly while she got it started properly. She just uses Instagram to get all the acclaim and adoration she needs.
She even got a crystal award from the Chelsea Flower Show this year after all her harrassing of the officials, but let her kids carry it and smashed it to smithereens almost instantly.
I’d love to know if anyone else has found her evolution on Instagram difficult to watch?
As an aside, I never see anyones results from her tubers and feel sceptical that they’re any better than any garden centre ones, especially at £60 for 5
I came here t looking for a thread on Andie because just like clockwork it’s time for the monthly meltdown that it’s all falling apart.

She’s as up and down as RVK Loves. Maybe there’s a direct correlation between living Dahlias and being a complete drama queen?

• Haha
OMG I am so glad to have found this thread, you are my people!!

Every time I go on insta she is there screeching with the world’s most irritating voice and jumping around on a tit reel. Does the woman ever have her gob shut? She looks like a halfwit!
358801A8-74DB-4398-A95E-4F7C3AC22011.jpeg

And give over with the rags to riches story - former tv director, husband works in the tv industry, country pile in the cotswolds, on holiday every five minutes, au pair…

Yes I know I should unfollow but somehow I just can’t 😂

Reactions: 10
OMG I am so glad to have found this thread, you are my people!!

Every time I go on insta she is there screeching with the world’s most irritating voice and jumping around on a tit reel. Does the woman ever have her gob shut? She looks like a halfwit!
View attachment 1540026

And give over with the rags to riches story - former tv director, husband works in the tv industry, country pile in the cotswolds, on holiday every five minutes, au pair…

Yes I know I should unfollow but somehow I just can’t 😂
It makes me laugh when she says they are really struggling but as she’s saying that she’s walking around Soho Farmhouse 😂.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
It’s a shame this thread is so quiet! She’s had her usual dramas with having covid when hard work was required for the build up to Wisley, them miraculously recovering in time to ensure she was front and centre on press day. Looks like poor Eve did the lions share as usual.

Just thought this was a bit off on her post this morning re the Queen. A lot of instagrammers said they don’t feel right posting as normal over the next few days but not Andie. Nope, nothing will get in the way of her self promotion

14E09FE8-1855-409E-A189-102DF585695F.jpeg

It’s a shame this thread is so quiet! She’s had her usual dramas with having covid when hard work was required for the build up to Wisley, them miraculously recovering in time to ensure she was front and centre on press day. Looks like poor Eve did the lions share as usual.

Just thought this was a bit off on her post this morning re the Queen. A lot of instagrammers said they don’t feel right posting as normal over the next few days but not Andie. Nope, nothing will get in the way of her self promotion

View attachment 1568070
I wonder if poor Eve will stick it out another year 🤔. I remember when Andy was complaining about some people on Facebook saying her business plan wasn’t sustainable because it all runs on unpaid volunteers then Andy said it was good for their mental health 😂.

I wonder if poor Eve will stick it out another year 🤔. I remember when Andy was complaining about some people on Facebook saying her business plan wasn’t sustainable because it all runs on unpaid volunteers then Andy said it was good for their mental health 😂.
I have actually met Eve and she is such a grafter, lovely girl too. She does seem to be under Andie’s spell so maybe she will stick it out.

What a patronising comment about the volunteers.

I appreciate it’s a really crappy thing to happen, but how has she not applied for a new bank account in the two months since receiving the letter from HSBC?!