Daddymay #2 Beggar in the Big Blue T-shirt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’ve been very haphazard with how they’re disclosing this holiday … it’s an AD and that needs to be clear on all content . I feel a complaint to the ASA brewing

Reactions: 8
I agree. I think it was cause the girlfriends weren't able to come
Agreed - doubt jet2 would pay for the family of 6 plus potentially 3 extras in a friend for Clark, plus the two girlfriends.

and now the #ad have started on Mrs mays ig posts. Think daddy has been reading here wave 👋🏻

Reactions: 9
I don’t know I can see Charlie probably wanting to go off to uni so mocks will matter?
Charlie already said he didn’t want to go to uni when mrs May was looking at university courses for him 😂 “…you’re wasting your time”

Reactions: 3
Clearly Charlie sees himself in social media after his exams. I’m not against people not going on to uni but at least do a job that’s worthwhile or skillfull. The world certainly doesn’t need more braindead influencers 😩

I am quite surprised at how often the girlfriends are round the may house sponging off them. Can’t say I would be happy with that If it was my young daughter

They’ve been very haphazard with how they’re disclosing this holiday … it’s an AD and that needs to be clear on all content . I feel a complaint to the ASA brewing
Exactly! Free flights, hotel, food and all we've seen is Mrs Mays face, no #gifted or #ad or videos of any of the food/hotel. Just after the #freebies

Reactions: 4
How has he ordered 2 large pizzas for 11 people to share (cooper plus 10 of his mates) but him, “charlmeister” and the girlfriend have 2 large to share between 3? Greedy may

• Wow
  • Haha
Charlie already said he didn’t want to go to uni when mrs May was looking at university courses for him 😂 “…you’re wasting your time”
Oh I see I don’t follow them intently 😂 he just struck me as someone who would want to go for the partying hahaha

I feel a little bit ill after seeing that video where Charlie talks about having his friends round to get smashed which ends up in one of them vomiting causing Charlie to vomit and Reggie to eat some of it.

Who in all honesty thought that was a good idea to share.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I get that a lot of teenagers lives revolve around their friends and relationships but I think those two boys especially Cooper has a very unhealthy relationship at times with how his whole life every single day revolves around being with his girlfriend and not going anywhere without her.

There would come a point as a parent wouldn’t you say we rarely get to see you anymore you’re never here. When are they getting homework and studying done? bonding with their younger siblings? bonding with their mum and dad or having alone time being able to enjoy their own company and not being so attached to their girlfriend it’s not healthy. The oldest boy Charlie he seems to do some things without his girlfriend but these boys are teenagers they’re 16 and 14 right or 17 and 15? still very young they’re kids and in my opinion having a relationship consume you that much isn’t a good thing. Family holidays and meals the girlfriends have to be tagging along and if not the boys don’t want to go unless they’re really hungry then maybe they’ll go.

Even when they’re at their girlfriends houses they have a camera in their face recording themselves for attention so they’re all addicted to TikTok attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I get that a lot of teenagers lives revolve around their friends and relationships but I think those two boys especially Cooper has a very unhealthy relationship at times with how his whole life every single day revolves around being with his girlfriend and not going anywhere without her.

There would come a point as a parent wouldn’t you say we rarely get to see you anymore you’re never here. When are they getting homework and studying done? bonding with their younger siblings? bonding with their mum and dad or having alone time being able to enjoy their own company and not being so attached to their girlfriend it’s not healthy. The oldest boy Charlie he seems to do some things without his girlfriend but these boys are teenagers they’re 16 and 14 right or 17 and 15? still very young they’re kids and in my opinion having a relationship consume you that much isn’t a good thing. Family holidays and meals the girlfriends have to be tagging along and if not the boys don’t want to go unless they’re really hungry then maybe they’ll go.

Even when they’re at their girlfriends houses they have a camera in their face recording themselves for attention so they’re all addicted to TikTok attention.
There are no boundaries in that household. The children seem to just do whatever the hell they want, whenever. The only time they’re all together is Sunday for a roast, and even then the two girlfriends are there.
I would be at least saying just for one meal a week can your girlfriends go home!

Reactions: 10
I’m 37 and I don’t see my boyfriend even that much. I always think it’s mad as well.

Reactions: 5
There are no boundaries in that household. The children seem to just do whatever the hell they want, whenever. The only time they’re all together is Sunday for a roast, and even then the two girlfriends are there.
I would be at least saying just for one meal a week can your girlfriends go home!

I’m late twenties now so have my own house but I would never of been allowed to stay out as much as them girls and certainly wouldn’t have been allowed my boyfriend over like they do! It just all boils down to tit parenting he’d rather be a friend than a dad

Also the recent video he’s posted of Mrs May painting the stairs where she says you’ve asked me that 4 times and he says I needed to re-record sums up everything about them 😂 imagine living in that house the whole happy families is so fake she can’t stand him!

Reactions: 7
Gives me the raging ick when he’s having a conversation with someone but looks directly into his phone, eye bleeping himself, instead of looking at the person he’s speaking to.

No wonder people think his kids are rude, the man dragging them up has no manners whatsoever.

Reactions: 12
Gives me the raging ick when he’s having a conversation with someone but looks directly into his phone, eye bleeping himself, instead of looking at the person he’s speaking to.

No wonder people think his kids are rude, the man dragging them up has no manners whatsoever.

Also the face he pulls when he takes a bite of something he does some weird tit with his eyes I’ve never seen anything like it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Them girlfriends are big begs, both pretty girls who wouldn’t go near those ugly (maybe not Charlie and Emily I don’t mind them) but mouth breather and his girlfriend he never leaves her side is too much. Also quite telling that Little D seems really close to Emily but not Georgina. She’s more interested in eye bleeping herself on camera with that chinless wonder she wouldn’t look twice at if he wasn’t on TikTok. And yes everyone’s right, leave them to have a bloody family Sunday lunch, or holiday, or Sh day desserts…..begging bastard a I’d be ashames

I think Charlie's relationship is more healthy and balanced, he spends time at home, at the gym, with his friends, he's quite often in the living room watching something with his dad or messing about with Clark. He even says to Cooper when he comes in how he's not seen him in ages and to spend time at home. Cooper's, however is just ridiculous and I'm not keen on georgina at all, can't quite put my finger on it but she seems false and I'm sure someone on here said there was a video of her fat shaming.

It's so Unhealthy to spend that much time together, you just know they don't get any work done and it's important years at school. He doesn't spend any time with his siblings unless it's for free meals. Theyre far too lenient with him, no wonder why he's always late and pissing about on train tracks

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.