Daddy To Triplet Girls & Mummy To Triplet Girls #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ibuprofen isn’t going to help his heart heal ‘because it’s a muscle’ it’s a bleeping painkiller. Yes it’s used to help muscles because it’s an anti inflammatory but it’s a bloody painkiller and the lansoprazole is for for reflux or in a stronger dose for stomach ulcers. I take it for reflux. There is actually a chance he’s only taking it because of taking ibuprofen. He might want to try finding out why he’s taking stuff before informing everyone 🙄

Reactions: 5
“She’s bought me a pill box like an old man” has got to be one of the most ableist comments I think I’ve heard an influencer come out with in a long time.
If you’ve been privileged with good health up until your 40’s be grateful for it, there are millions of “young people” with chronic illnesses who need to take multiple medications every day of their lives 🙄
Why was he showing off the actul boxes of meds... so bloody annoying... some content...any content

Reactions: 4
It shocks me that these threads are still going to be honest. Their lives are literally like Groundhog Day, same dinner every Sunday. Same routine day in day out, same football scenes in the garden every single day, they are the most boring pair of peasants I’ve ever come across. They are both so bleeping thick I’m surprised he’s got a job in a legal firm. I did have to laugh on his beard poll....did anyone see the results? No doubt he will go against the 80 odd percent of people who said NO to growing the beard.
Yes Alex go ahead and look like an unkept homeless person! 😂🙄
The pickled onions on that dinner!!!! 🤢🤢 I’ve never been a fan of Charlotte in all the time I followed her. I don’t actually know why I still do. She can’t talk properly, she’s a shite mother, she’s selfish and so completely up her own arse!

those poor kids just get sold out to Instagram and I’m so utterly pleased that they are not doing that many adverts now. Hopefully these companies can see just how terrible they are at being influenzers!!! He’s been at 107k followers for some time now. Pretty sure his popularity is dwindling!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ibuprofen - perceived blood thinner, used during a woman’s period as it reduces clotting.
Lansoprazole - it’s a PPI, it’s because he’s taking ibuprofen which will strip the lining of his stomach if unprotected.
Bisoprolol Fumarate - for hypertension
Colchichine - gout medication
Rampiril - widens blood vessels, used to treat hypertension

Nothing there is to treat an infection, everything there is used to treat someone with the arteries of an overweight, 75 yr old man. Sounds like his arteries are clogged and his cholesterol is sky high.

And he eats better than his children. I can only imagine!

Reactions: 15
I know nothing about medication for heart issues but surely if he had an infection then some sort of antibiotic would be needed?

Reactions: 2
Even if he has been on an IV antibiotic in hospital for the week it’s usually pretty common for patients to be discharged to continue an antibiotic at home especially whenever it’s a bad infection. I’m surprised he hasn’t been given one.

I know nothing about medication for heart issues but surely if he had an infection then some sort of antibiotic would be needed?
He was in hospital for a week & had been unwell for at least a week prior that so he was probably over it by the time he was discharged

I actually can’t cope with their constant talk about how much medication he is on. They are literally so excited thinking it’s content. It’s not even that much ffs. Two clueless fuckers.

Reactions: 6
I’m just googling it now, my mum had myopericarditis 2 yrs ago and almost died. Colchichine & NSAIDs appear to be treatment for that but my mum can’t take NSAIDs which is why it didn’t jump out to me. My mum almost died and her heart functioned at 33% for almost a year, when she was in hospital she was the youngest and sickest person on that cardio ward.

Sounds like he had similar with a very lucky escape in comparison, and he also has issues with his heart that I would personally say point at his diet. My mum did not have issues with her blood pressure as a result. There are certain foods she couldn’t eat whilst on the medication because of the potassium such as bananas and avocados.

Even if he has been on an IV antibiotic in hospital for the week it’s usually pretty common for patients to be discharged to continue an antibiotic at home especially whenever it’s a bad infection. I’m surprised he hasn’t been given one.
Sounds like pleuritic chest pain so no need for antibiotics and most commonly used for it is NSAIDs eg Iuprofen. Also no heart failurte as NSAIDs are containdicated

Last edited:
Sounds like pleuritic chest pain so no need for antibiotics and most commonly used for it is NSAIDs eg Iuprofen. Also no heart failurte as NSAIDs are containdicated
I was thinking the same. Pleuritic chest pain is extremely painful. I suffer from it a lot and it can be very scary. He was obviously unwell enough to be in hospital for a week but their story about what was up with him is a bit confusing. Maybe they saved the info for their YouTube channel.

• Haha
Back to a zillion videos a day!
Click click click you boring mother fuckers!

So pleased the girls are refusing to conform I just wish they wouldn’t pester them whilst still filming!

She needed a break???? Is she having a laugh??? On Monday, Thursday and Friday 4/5 kids were at school
And Jimmy slept for 4 hours of the day!!! AND she pissed off to the range alone yesterday! Does she suffer from severe memory loss??

This family grind my gears so much! I wish it didn’t bother me!

The excitement at the pills giving them content is pretty sick!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He can visit my medicine cabinet to see a lot of medication. At the prime of my chemo I took 31 tablets a day 🙈

• Sad
I actually can’t cope with their constant talk about how much medication he is on. They are literally so excited thinking it’s content. It’s not even that much ffs. Two clueless fuckers.
This is still tolerable ..the chicken pox announcement was shocking..like it was a good thing to happen

these kids are ok to be online till 4 or 5 maybe..then parents should really consider the cons just remembered the quad account I follow lovely kids.. .. for birthday been gifted everything . those poor sellers have to give 5 of everything.. such small accounts..hope they get decent business...n very sweet of them to include 1 non quad sis... ...accounts growing hope the mom does giveaways atleast or donates old stuff..just that parents should understand the non sustainability.. n save while they can ..the kids w benefit in future.. studies etc than running after freebies now... which is again mostly not any value add

Last edited:
  • Wow

He wasn’t given antibiotics as he didn’t have a bacterial infection, it was viral.

Instead he has been prescribed: non-steroidal anti-inflammatories to reduce inflammation, a protein pump inhibitor to reduce the effects of the NSAID’s on his stomach, beta blockers and ACE inhibitors to reduce the workload of his heart, and finally colchicine to reduce inflammasome activity.

Luckily for Alex, as stated by the British Heart Foundation, “Most people with myocarditis recover without any complications”.

Wonder if he’ll be taking time off work because of his health condition?
But who TF would notice? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.