Daddy To Triplet Girls & Mummy To Triplet Girls #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he has to be off work for 3 months will that include all work? So no Instagram ads? The YouTube channel? Suppose gifted is different, he could show all that.

It’s gonna be tricky! You can’t show fancy days off once things open again if you’re meant to be off sick. It’s a difficult balance between some normal family life but then looking like your taking the piss....
Think it's a fine line, he needs to be careful, gonna be fun to watch how this plays out!! 👀

Reactions: 7
Why is he filming the girls eating yogurt leave them the the F alone to eat.

Lottie got spaghetti again, had that last night, 😩 with added powder to 'bulk' her up, she wouldn't of needed any bulking up if she had been fed good nutritious food from early on, and left alone to eat it, instead of turning her meals times into a freak show, poor kids font know what it's like to sit and eat as a family without being filmed. 😡

Anyone else think Alex is on the beg for the ball machine,?

Reactions: 5
Have you seen their crappy April Fools (at least I hope it is?!) joke about their grass. Thing is, I wouldn't put it past them to have actually done it for real.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Have you seen their crappy April Fools (at least I hope it is?!) joke about their grass. Thing is, I wouldn't put it past them to have actually done it for real.
I was thinking WTF and then I remembered what day it was 🙄 I bet they are wishing it was an actual thing 😂

Reactions: 2
Only this greedy pair would take April fools as an opportunity to turn it into an advert for their stupid fake grass 🙄

• Haha
Why is he filming the girls eating yogurt leave them the the F alone to eat.

Lottie got spaghetti again, had that last night, 😩 with added powder to 'bulk' her up, she wouldn't of needed any bulking up if she had been fed good nutritious food from early on, and left alone to eat it, instead of turning her meals times into a freak show, poor kids font know what it's like to sit and eat as a family without being filmed. 😡

Anyone else think Alex is on the beg for the ball machine,?
So right about him turning their lives into a freak show.
I think in the days before social media he’d have pitched a bleeping tent and charged admission!
He’s gross, and yes, he definitely wants one of those ball machines for “future Spurs goalie” Henners... Christ I hate that nickname!

I wonder how much discount they got on all that grass, just everything about this Alex and Charlotte are fake , them poor girls paying for everything 🤬

I wonder how much discount they got on all that grass, just everything about this Alex and Charlotte are fake , them poor girls paying for everything 🤬
A 99% discount- that way they can still say “discount” rather than “gifted”...

Reactions: 1
How many videos does it take to show the new grass going down?! Honestly, bloody boring.

Do think that they both may be suffering from onset dementia, as they seem to have forgotten the #ad they done whilst on holiday and Henry was picking up carefully placed litter from the beach, saying to 'look after the planet'
Everything in and out of that house is plastic tat, they certainly do their fair share & more to harm to the planet.

Why do companies even think they are good enough to advertise their products I'll never know, nothing about them is sincere, no warmth, no likability they are just loud, common money driven twats.

Reactions: 4
#savelottie
Feel so sorry for her.
Her dad doesn't love her as much as the others
She left out at times with her sisters.
She her own person. She the one who looks a mess yet is the brightest.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
baby fruit pouches when there’s a massive bowl of fruit right in the middle of the table.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
baby fruit pouches when there’s a massive bowl of fruit right in the middle of the table.
Thats only for show! Probably plastic like everything else in the grey box.

#savelottie
Feel so sorry for her.
Her dad doesn't love her as much as the others
She left out at times with her sisters.
She her own person. She the one who looks a mess yet is the brightest.
Greaseball admitted years ago that he didn't bond with Lottie, boy does it show, she's as bright as a button, more switched on than the other two, yet is neglected so badly.

I can't wait until they start school in September, she will get the attention she deserves and can just be a kid for a few hours a day without her greasy father creeping around with his phone.

#savelottie

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Thats only for show! Probably plastic like everything else in the grey box.

Greaseball admitted years ago that he didn't bond with Lottie, boy does it show, she's as bright as a button, more switched on than the other two, yet is neglected so badly.

I can't wait until they start school in September, she will get the attention she deserves and can just be a kid for a few hours a day without her greasy father creeping around with his phone.

#savelottie
Nothing against pizza ... but ti say that's going to help that little girl put onbweiis so wrong.. she needs healthy fats n nutritious food to help her ... the crap they're adding will give her cholesterol issues n other health issues not to mention bad eating habits

Never will I ever use easigrass 😂😂😂
I don’t think it’s right to get rid of all the grass when they have a dog. Dog waste should be able to absorb naturally through the surface, even if they’re scooping up poo & hosing down there will still be traces remaining that would break down naturally on real grass. That’s why he’s peeing against the decking(where Jimmy holds on while climbing up & down) he doesn’t have anywhere normal to go. The grass is going to end up stinking soon enough.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.