Daddy To Triplet Girls & Mummy To Triplet Girls #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
" I can't pull it into words"
"This is something I won't forget for a lon time"

I get he's been through a rough time and I hope his recovery continues to go well, but man is she thick?

Also I thought he had an infection not a heart attack? Reckon they will milk this.
How many people are in hospital everyday with even more serious things and don't post it online over and over again

Reactions: 2
Her speaking is ridiculous! She should just shut up!

Or she’s after some gifted elocution lessons 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Ha now he’s sitting there playing XBox or whatever console he’s got. Never ever seen him mention that before which I find kind of odd
He used to play it in the old house. Haven’t seen him play since the big move.

Reactions: 3
Out of interest when was the last time these 2 done a paid ad? They have loads of gifted tit but compared to some other influenzers they don’t seem to have many paid ads for a while 🧐🤔

Why would anyone be on pain killers for 6 monnths ... she can't tell the difference between meds n pain...lol... also both hammering in ..not due to lifestyle choices...

Why would anyone be on pain killers for 6 monnths ... she can't tell the difference between meds n pain...lol... also both hammering in ..not due to lifestyle choices...

Let’s hope she doesn’t confuse his tablets and finish him off 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I bet this idiot is referring to Aspirin.

Reactions: 4
So pleased to see all those packets of chocolate digestives which got delivered and put in the fridge this afternoon

Completely agree.

200ml full fat milk and 2 chocolate digestive biscuits would equate to the same amount of calories as 1 Fortijuice and would also supply a lot more protein.

It’s very easy to meet nutritional requirements using kitchen cupboard staples.

• Haha
Didn’t take long did it! Money to earn I guess!
Back at it!!

Has Alex washed his hair the put same clothes back on! They both have an irritating hair touching thing going on!

I hate to say how nice that main bathroom is going to be 😡 apart from two shower heads in the shower 🤔
I wonder if I can sell my kids to fund a new fancy bathroom! My life is way more interesting than there’s but let’s face it, that’s not hard 🤣

Isn’t star of the week awarded to kids who are normally little shits but managed to behave decently for an hour.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Isn’t star of the week awarded to kids who are normally little shits but managed to behave decently for an hour.
ha ha it does seem that way sometimes 😉 i think everyone gets a turn so its not a special as us parents like to think when its our stars turn!

Reactions: 7
In my sons school it’s like a points system so it’s constant positive assessment through the week it wouldn’t necessarily be the little shits being rewarded

Reactions: 5
ha ha it does seem that way sometimes 😉 i think everyone gets a turn so its not a special as us parents like to think when its our stars turn!
Haha yup, teachers generally keep a record of who gets it each week, everyone should get it once before it goes into repeat territory around mid-May... that’s when you know you’re special 😆

Jesus, I’m twitching with my red pen over Charlotte’s caption... #guessmyprofession😅

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.