Daddy To Triplet Girls & Mummy To Triplet Girls #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The full face photo of HIM! 🤢
He obviously thinks he looks alright or he wouldn’t of posted it
Not sure if that’s worse than a topless one???

Won’t ever order from choccy monster again 🙄

I’m not contributing towards ‘influencers’ receiving free goods all the bleeping time! Pisses me off!!

Alex full face without a T-shirt! 🤢

He can’t work for 3 months atleast is what he is getting at! I’d be worried if I was him! This is the time companies realise deadwood! They’ll realise they don’t miss his ‘work’ and get rid!
Not sure why he can’t work?? If he went to bed earlier, he’d get up earlier! Even if he did a few hours, it’s all from home anyway! Can’t be much more strenuous than looking after 5 kids whilst the wife fucks off alone on a dog walk 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8

I’m not contributing towards ‘influencers’ receiving free goods all the bleeping time! Pisses me off!!

He can’t work for 3 months atleast is what he is getting at! I’d be worried if I was him! This is the time companies realise deadwood! They’ll realise they don’t miss his ‘work’ and get rid!
Not sure why he can’t work?? If he went to bed earlier, he’d get up earlier! Even if he did a few hours, it’s all from home anyway! Can’t be much more strenuous than looking after 5 kids whilst the wife fucks off alone on a dog walk 🤦🏼‍♀️
No reason at all that he can't sit at a computer for a few hours a day, he's just lazy and milking the sick pay, how the company keep he is a mystery, they must see him on insta etc , he's really not a good advert for any company.

Vile pair of greedy twats 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Can’t work for 3 months but could watch 5 kids at the weekend while she arsed about. If he wants a job at the end of this they should be very careful what they post

Reactions: 7
If he’s got 15+ years service and he’s on about 50k if I remember then his redundancy is going to sit around 18k and his notice would be the same. He’s expensive to lay off.

Reactions: 1
If he’s got 15+ years service and he’s on about 50k if I remember then his redundancy is going to sit around 18k and his notice would be the same. He’s expensive to lay off.
He wouldn’t get Redundancy if he was sacked though & if he’s too sick for remote work then he needs to be so careful what content he shares, the tiniest little slip up could cost him his job

Reactions: 3
Not really in the grand scheme of things at London legal firms

Reactions: 2
Can't work for months, not like he does hard manual labour. They will need a getaway for him to relax, a nice gifted holiday.🤬

Reactions: 2
He might want his work to make him redundant due to ill health & not being able to do his current job. Wonder if he has sickness critical insurance on mortgage etc?

His work l bet will be keeping an eye on what he posts. What ads & blogs they post. Just takes one disgruntled colleague to point out what he is doing on social media & could all come tumbling down!

She doesn’t give two hoots about his health. Probably got the insurance policies looked out already. As long as she gets her time away for a breather & clear her head. Never mind if he takes a turn back home.

Reactions: 3
He might want his work to make him redundant due to ill health & not being able to do his current job. Wonder if he has sickness critical insurance on mortgage etc?

His work l bet will be keeping an eye on what he posts. What ads & blogs they post. Just takes one disgruntled colleague to point out what he is doing on social media & could all come tumbling down!

She doesn’t give two hoots about his health. Probably got the insurance policies looked out already. As long as she gets her time away for a breather & clear her head. Never mind if he takes a turn back home.
When they moved into the grey house I remember her saying they would put a garden house in garden for Greaseball to use as an office, so I'm thinking they were expecting their blogs to take off and thought that he would eventually be able to give up work.

That doesn't seem to be happening 👍 come September when girls are at school their content will sink fast, there's only so many times people want to watch kids walk to school, do homework, & go to Costa 😴

I see the child abusers The SconneJolys are sinking fast, hoping the Greedballys will go the same way. 🙏

Reactions: 9
Show one the fountain Lottie... after 3 tries poor Lottie obliges... ok... now show me how you smell the flowers.. that poor child.. I mean FO ... annoying as ....f****....

Reactions: 7
Show one the fountain Lottie... after 3 tries poor Lottie obliges... ok... now show me how you smell the flowers.. that poor child.. I mean FO ... annoying as ....f****....
I actually cringed watching that, that poor poor girl, Snelling the flowers, 😩 just fu(k off Greaseball leave her alone.

Think he has been reading here as made a point about having to be off work, mentioned 3 months, that's the summer sorted for the lazy ****,

Always wanted the water fountain but greaseball might be worth giving it a clean b4 turning it back on, all the green is algea and will clean off, put that on your next blog, 'Tips on how to clean the fountain',.... thank me later 😂 😂

Might also be worth brushing poor Lotties hair once in a while you disgusting pair 😡

Attachments

• Sad
I actually cringed watching that, that poor poor girl, Snelling the flowers, 😩 just fu(k off Greaseball leave her alone.

Think he has been reading here as made a point about having to be off work, mentioned 3 months, that's the summer sorted for the lazy ****,

Always wanted the water fountain but greaseball might be worth giving it a clean b4 turning it back on, all the green is algea and will clean off, put that on your next blog, 'Tips on how to clean the fountain',.... thank me later 😂 😂

Might also be worth brushing poor Lotties hair once in a while you disgusting pair 😡
I so feel for little Lottie, her hair always appears so unkempt!
As for “smell the flowers Lottie”
Why don’t you wake up and smell the coffee Alex?
Your kids are probably sick of being treated like performing seals to keep you & your Instagram relevant!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If he has to be off work for 3 months will that include all work? So no Instagram ads? The YouTube channel? Suppose gifted is different, he could show all that.

It’s gonna be tricky! You can’t show fancy days off once things open again if you’re meant to be off sick. It’s a difficult balance between some normal family life but then looking like your taking the piss....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.