Daddy To Triplet Girls & Mummy To Triplet Girls #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just put some bloody clothes on, I've never known anyone in hospital not have a top on!

Reactions: 7
Going home, "can continue with his active life," 😂 in other words following the kids around all day with his phone, exhausting I tell ya.
Probably will be filming everything, every interaction with the kids from the moment he walks up the new grey path.

Back to work kids, you have money to make. 😡

We will now be subject to
Mr know-it-all telling us all about problems of the heart, how it happened, what happened, when it happened, etc etc. Watch out for the vlog 🙈

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Wonder if he’s signed off sick, recovery time? That means he shouldn’t be doing anything work wise - whether that is his paid employment or faffing around filming his kids for Instagram and YouTube.

Reactions: 5
Urgh I can already picture the vomit inducing “reunion” video- him walking up the garden path, the kids have been told exactly what to do to get the best shot for Instagram- waiting to burst out the door and run up to him. They’ll have to make sure they get cameras set up from all angles to catch the best shot.

Reactions: 8
He better have stored some energy up, because Charlotte will need a week off now to recover.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Alex is home and she’s straight back on stories 🤣🤣 their priorities are so tit, slaves to Instagram because it pays the bills 🤯
That was almost an eye roll from her over him being gone for a nap. The man is going to be wiped for a few days, maybe weeks. Just because he’s discharged doesn’t mean he can just throw himself straight into helping out. She needs to lower her expectations of him for another while

Reactions: 4
Back to the normal with useless stories over & over again! He has returned & all is well in Mrs G’s world. She can get back to posting crap over & over! Adverts will be getting done pronto! Need to get the pennies in!

Blogs on his hospital stay, condition, life death experience, her trauma, moving on, mental health & recovery!

Freebies galore for fitness, vitamins & anything else they can get out of it!

Reactions: 2
Back to the normal with useless stories over & over again! He has returned & all is well in Mrs G’s world. She can get back to posting crap over & over! Adverts will be getting done pronto! Need to get the pennies in!

Blogs on his hospital stay, condition, life death experience, her trauma, moving on, mental health & recovery!

Freebies galore for fitness, vitamins & anything else they can get out of it!
She mentioned he had a heart attack!! Which he did not and on pain killers for 6 months which they are not!!

Reactions: 3
She mentioned he had a heart attack!! Which he did not and on pain killers for 6 months which they are not!!
His own post actually states he thought he might have been having a heart attack, very different from having one. Still scary but not sure why she’s saying he had a heart attack.

Reactions: 1
His heart was attacked by a virus. He has a lung infection. He will have medication to take & lm not disputing that. They should take a break from insta but they won’t. As they will use this to their advantage. He will need to rest & l do hope he takes notice & does what the hosp told him! She will have to step up & do far more! Get a dog walker for Reggie. As neither of them will be walking him thats for sure.

I think she was trying (and failing) to say it’s not like he had a heart attack as a result of poor lifestyle choices, but that the damage was as a result of the infection.

However she’s not made much sense 🙄

She’s probably going to be even more tired now and will realise she had it easier whilst he was in hospital. Now she’ll have to run around after Alex as well as all 5 kids. Still I suppose her parents/sisters will come to the rescue.

His yo-yo weight can’t of helped the strain on his body!!

Didn’t take her long! She was alone on school run!!! So he wasn’t even home a few hours and he had been left with Jimmy! FFS!
I can’t stand her

Reactions: 2
You know how toddlers like to throw things in the toilet, wish Big Jim could manage to dispose of 2 phones for them.😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ha now he’s sitting there playing XBox or whatever console he’s got. Never ever seen him mention that before which I find kind of odd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.