Daddy To Triplet Girls & Mummy To Triplet Girls #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah a nice pot of spag bol - look, I can actually see lots of veggies in it for a change! Wonder if the gels will eat it.

Reactions: 3
Do you know for a fact that they paid for it? If they didn’t pay for it then it was gifted.
The lady who made it isn't a business really. She's a full time teacher that likes cooking. She made her "friend" a Sunday roast. Don't think it needs to be declared as a gift.

Reactions: 1
The lady who made it isn't a business really. She's a full time teacher that likes cooking. She made her "friend" a Sunday roast. Don't think it needs to be declared as a gift.
That’s nice of her. I’m used to everything I see on their Instagram being gifted so that’s why I assumed it was.

Reactions: 4
I just don’t understand why she can’t cook for them her self, I no it’s nice for people to help , but Jimmy seem to be in bed most of the time and it won’t harm the others just to watch tv for a bit.
I wonder if the girls got there hot tub bath yesterday or will they have to go another week without a bath

I spy a probably gifted toast dinner!! FFS

Should be pleased! Atleast the kids will be getting a decent meal 😝
Those vegetables looked lovely and fresh and were perfectly cooked.

I notice that a lot of the food which had been delivered e.g. the sausages, cauliflower cheese & stuffing hadn’t been put on to the children’s plates. I wonder where it all went? I really hope not straight into the bin 😔

Charlottes voice is very mundane! I feel like she will be resentful she’s been left to cope alone!
Like you say, how many mums cook for their 4/5 kids everyday anyway whilst working too!
Everyone’s rallying round when she does duck ALL everyday!!!
She was home alone with Jimmy all day!
And that stupid fake laugh in the videos!

Hope he recovers , can't even be bothered with these boring dim wits any more.Might have a look when the gels go to school. in Setember

Reactions: 2
I spy a probably gifted toast dinner!! FFS

Should be pleased! Atleast the kids will be getting a decent meal 😝
Looks far better than the usual “roast dinner” that’s served up in that house.
They’ll probably ruin it with the obligatory ketchup and pickled onions though 🤢

Looks far better than the usual “roast dinner” that’s served up in that house.
They’ll probably ruin it with the obligatory ketchup and pickled onions though 🤢
There was a jar of them in front of her plate!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
That heart condition he mentioned, a friend of mine was floored with that for months. It completely drained her of all energy, she could just about manage a couple of hours work remotely & other than that was resting a lot. I think it’s one of those situations where you really need to listen to your body & rest when you feel you need it.

I’m struggling to understand how she is struggling so much???
She’s soooo tired????

She’s a stay at home mum!! So realistically she’s just doing what she SHOULD be doing on a day to day basis! 🤷🏼‍♀️ (As Alex would be ‘working’)

Some households have 3 plus kids whilst both parents work!

Ok, she’s worried! Granted I give her that! But he is in the best place, they have no money worries!

Out of all of this, I’m literally elated the phones are on the back burner 👍🏻 How wonderful for the girls! 🤗

Reactions: 8
Alex doesn’t seem to actually do much work though.
He's going to do even less now, if that's even possible, he really is lazy.

Can't see him 'working' from home for a while, he'll be on the sick.
But as long as he can walk around with his phone filming the kids he'll be happy.

Bet the kids are really enjoying not being filmed constantly, shame it's only for a shirt while.

As for Chezza being tired, boo hoo, just goes to show how easy she's had it, having Alex home for over 12 months, she doesn't know what hard work is. She really is a lazy bint.

He's going to do even less now, if that's even possible, he really is lazy.

Can't see him 'working' from home for a while, he'll be on the sick.
But as long as he can walk around with his phone filming the kids he'll be happy.

Bet the kids are really enjoying not being filmed constantly, shame it's only for a shirt while.

As for Chezza being tired, boo hoo, just goes to show how easy she's had it, having Alex home for over 12 months, she doesn't know what hard work is. She really is a lazy bint.
If he goes out sick long term then he shouldn’t be active on Instagram as technically they have an income from it & it is classed as work. She said it herself when pulled up over having her family present at a Pr promotion during lockdown so it will be interesting to see if they contradict themselves on that over the next few months. If he’s too sick for one job then he’s too sick for the other too.

Reactions: 8
It can’t be easy with 5 kids but she literally only has Jimmy at home when the others are at school. She has plenty of time to chill out and make a decent meal. Whenever Alex is home she basically does nothing apart from heat up a crappy dinner (can’t bring myself to say she cooks). She’s only recently started to be involved in the girls bedtime. She must be really concerned about him and is realising she’s going to have to parent a lot more than she has once Alex is home.

I do wonder if Alex actually had covid and was asymptotic and this is the after affects of it. My friend is going through the same thing as him now. She has had negative tests throughout but the damaged showing in her heart is what they are seeing in many of those who had covid.

Reactions: 7
I do wonder if Alex actually had covid and was asymptotic and this is the after affects of it. My friend is going through the same thing as him now. She has had negative tests throughout but the damaged showing in her heart is what they are seeing in many of those who had covid.
[/QUOTE]

Sounds like a possibility!

I said REALISTICALLY! We all know she doesn’t parent as a normal stay at home!
Let’s hope they didn’t get a mortgaged based on their Instagram income!!!
This new ‘teen movement’ is aiming for parents who sell their kids out to fund their lifestyle! I honestly hope so! These kids need protecting

Sounds like a possibility!

I said REALISTICALLY! We all know she doesn’t parent as a normal stay at home!
Let’s hope they didn’t get a mortgaged based on their Instagram income!!!
This new ‘teen movement’ is aiming for parents who sell their kids out to fund their lifestyle! I honestly hope so! These kids need protecting
[/QUOTE]

She does duck all. Never talks about cleaning or looks like she’s cleaning. I do wonder if they have a cleaner. I desperately want laws implemented to protect children like theirs. It breaks my heart. I dread to think of what difficulties the kids will have later in life as a result.

More drop offs! FFS!!!!

Henry defo shouldn’t go in to adverts! That was awful ‘acting’

Oh hang on a minute! She changes beds! 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.