Daddy To Triplet Girls & Mummy To Triplet Girls #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That advert with Henry was so cringe worthy. His mum has obviously told him exactly what to do and say before she started filming.

imagine- don’t take sweets from strangers kids. Unless they’re #gifted, then you need to be filmed tasting them and put on the internet for everyone to see.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
It can’t be easy with 5 kids but she literally only has Jimmy at home when the others are at school. She has plenty of time to chill out and make a decent meal. Whenever Alex is home she basically does nothing apart from heat up a crappy dinner (can’t bring myself to say she cooks). She’s only recently started to be involved in the girls bedtime. She must be really concerned about him and is realising she’s going to have to parent a lot more than she has once Alex is home.

I do wonder if Alex actually had covid and was asymptotic and this is the after affects of it. My friend is going through the same thing as him now. She has had negative tests throughout but the damaged showing in her heart is what they are seeing in many of those who had covid.
Out of curiosity how long is the girls day in nursery? I think nursery is the same as preschool here in Ireland & that’s only a 3 hour day. I know when my son was in it I’d only be home & it would be nearly time to pick him up again. There’s just be enough time to fly through a couple of jobs.

I have been watching their stories over the past few days with absolute amazement....how do these people still continue to film for the gram when such frightening things are happening to them? The last thing any normal human being would do in similar circumstances is take a break away from social media and recover because their health is more important than likes and attention from their followers. They just beggar belief they really do and I despair of these humans. I felt sorry for him when he got taken in and I’m glad he seems to be getting better but I really believe that they’re actually revelling in the attention now and rubbing their grubby hands with glee. As for his mate that has also been taken into hospital, he was filming himself in the back of the bleeping ambulance 🤷🏻‍♀️ The paramedics must have thought he was a right twit. Let’s hope Alex is home soon because I’m fed up of seeing that repulsive tattooed chest of his 🤢 Nothing against tattoos by the way.....just him!

Reactions: 5
Out of curiosity how long is the girls day in nursery? I think nursery is the same as preschool here in Ireland & that’s only a 3 hour day. I know when my son was in it I’d only be home & it would be nearly time to pick him up again. There’s just be enough time to fly through a couple of jobs.
It’s 8.30 until 3.30! So a longer day than Henry! She literally has ALL day and still does duck ALL

Reactions: 2
I have been watching their stories over the past few days with absolute amazement....how do these people still continue to film for the gram when such frightening things are happening to them? The last thing any normal human being would do in similar circumstances is take a break away from social media and recover because their health is more important than likes and attention from their followers. They just beggar belief they really do and I despair of these humans. I felt sorry for him when he got taken in and I’m glad he seems to be getting better but I really believe that they’re actually revelling in the attention now and rubbing their grubby hands with glee. As for his mate that has also been taken into hospital, he was filming himself in the back of the bleeping ambulance 🤷🏻‍♀️ The paramedics must have thought he was a right twit. Let’s hope Alex is home soon because I’m fed up of seeing that repulsive tattooed chest of his 🤢 Nothing against tattoos by the way.....just him!
Who’s the mate so I can get a nosey?

Who’s the mate so I can get a nosey?
Diary of a Dad! Spent Christmas and a large part of the new year living in Dubai then a hop skip over to the Maldives. Not sure how’s he’s as well off as he is but would love to know more about him as well!!

Omg!!!!! I just looked!!! What a prize prick!!!!!!

She isn’t showing or confirming but she 100% had help this morning! Why not be honest!! Sick of all these ‘relatable’ ‘influencers’

No kids on school run to drop Henry!

Reactions: 3

She isn’t showing or confirming but she 100% had help this morning! Why not be honest!! Sick of all these ‘relatable’ ‘influencers’

That will be one of sisters as she always does the girls hair like that.

I remember doing the school run in the snow two to school one to nursery and a walking toddler, getting home freezing cold, all because we had to share one car and my other half was at with it it, she drives and has no excuse, she could always drive get one of the moms to walk Henry in it’s not hard

Reactions: 2

I think she has being seeing her parents right through this. She was very defensive to myself & others a few months back explaining how Instagram was “work” so her parents were absolutely allowed be her childcare bubble but it’s easier to keep it quiet than deal with constant questions but then all of a sudden she changed it to not being able to see her family, what changed? I just don’t buy it. I also don’t accept shoving a camera in their kids faces all day & a Saturday morning of PR gifts as an excuse to have a childcare “work” bubble.

Reactions: 6
Diary of a Dad! Spent Christmas and a large part of the new year living in Dubai then a hop skip over to the Maldives. Not sure how’s he’s as well off as he is but would love to know more about him as well!!
Thanks. I don’t follow him.

In her first story this morning you can hear someone in her kitchen emptying a dishwasher/ washing up. And that’s FINE, just don’t hide it or act like you’re doing it all on your own (heaven forbid).

Also; keep this stuff to yourselves. Not everything has to be shared with the public.
7D49A7A7-E8A5-4E75-AB4A-1C3F98D456EC.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don't understand why he is topless. I worked in a cardiac hospital for years and patients never routinely sat around topless.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't understand why he is topless. I worked in a cardiac hospital for years and patients never routinely sat around topless.
Because he fancies himself, init, hez a geezer inhe, with a very much over inflated ego. 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Charlotte’s latest post. It just screams “can’t wait to have Alex back so I don’t have to look after the gells anymore!” rather than actually hoping he’s okay 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I would actually barfff if I was a nurse having to look at his naked top half all day. 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How many topless pics! Actually I think he is reading here and doing it on purpose lol
He is that much of a twit

• Sick
  • Haha
Why does she take those photos of the ‘gels’ pretending she found them like that sitting reading their books and when clearly she’s spent half an hour posing them and taking 100 photos to pretend she hasn’t 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Oh woe is me, poor poor princess Chezza has had to look after her kids, she hasn't slept and is SO tired.

Just goes to show how little she has done for those kids the last 4 years.

Watching other families on insta with multiples, 3 or 4, seeing how their mums cope, mums that have a job, another with 5 kids under 7 and just had cancer, little to no help for her. All have the dad at work all day, all manage to cook, clean and generally look after their children very well all day alone.

Chezza don't know how or what it's like to parent alone, she is completely useless.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.