Daddy To Triplet Girls & Mummy To Triplet Girls #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It does sound serious. Hopefully he is okay and makes a full recovery. I’m sure the kids will miss him as he seems to do the majority of things with them. I do think Charlotte needs to have family around her whenever things are so serious. She must be really worried.

Reactions: 1
She/They have managed to publish a new Youtube video this evening
Can you imagine the content they will have from all this, it's going to be never ending once he gets home. He will now become an expert on all things heart🤦‍♀️😴

Reactions: 4
She/They have managed to publish a new Youtube video this evening
You can schedule a video so this could of been edited a day after the driveway was done but just come out today which is sort of bad and can easily be rescheduled

Reactions: 1
They sold their nice house for 300k and this one was 650k... no profit to be had, Greaseball.
£580,000 they bought this one for by the looks of right move. I think he likes to make out it was over £600k but it wasn’t when they bought it

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I bet she takes ALL the support BUT won’t show it on film! She’ll give the impression that’s she’s superwoman 🙄
Exactly this ☝☝ if she uses support then be open and honest. Don't claim you do it all when you get help off other people, it just makes other people feel tit thinking they should be doing it alone and can't ask for help.
I'm all for getting support especially if someone is ill but don't do it on the sly

Reactions: 2
If he is being moved from Broomfield to Basildon then there must be something wrong with him and I hope he gets better. Bas cardio department is one of the best around.

Does this mean princess Chezza will have to parent 5 kids alone for the first time in over12 months?

Pleased the kids won't have a camera in their face all day though, they☺

May actually get to be just kids.
don’t be silly - she will have her parents round helping . All hands on deck 🤯

Exactly this ☝☝ if she uses support then be open and honest. Don't claim you do it all when you get help off other people, it just makes other people feel tit thinking they should be doing it alone and can't ask for help.
I'm all for getting support especially if someone is ill but don't do it on the sly
The thing is she isn’t coping, she hardly does washing, rarely changes the beds, can’t cook a decent meal, can’t walk the dog. I sometimes can’t cope with 2 so I find it bizarre how she makes out she is coping when she isn’t

Reactions: 10
The thing is she isn’t coping, she hardly does washing, rarely changes the beds, can’t cook a decent meal, can’t walk the dog. I sometimes can’t cope with 2 so I find it bizarre how she makes out she is coping when she isn’t
While I agree, I also think she/they would achieve so much more if they took a step back from social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I hope that if this situation with Alex brings them anything good, it’s that they realise they need to stop obsessing over social media & selling their children’s’ privacies and just put their phones down and enjoy their life with their beautiful children.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The last thing l wanted to do when l was seriously ill in hospital. Was do stories on insta. Really Alex just stay off social media! Concentrate on your health & not your followers! Social media can wait!

Reactions: 5
While I agree, I also think she/they would achieve so much more if they took a step back from social media.
Oh absolutely. Phone addiction is a real thing and they are totally addicted to their phones. It’s really damaging to the rest of the family when parents are on their phone constantly - which we all know anyway right?! Would be interested to see their daily phone usage. I can guarantee you they would be so much more productive as a family without the phones and constant Instagram stories!

I hope that if this situation with Alex brings them anything good, it’s that they realise they need to stop obsessing over social media & selling their children’s’ privacies and just put their phones down and enjoy their life with their beautiful children.
Can't ever see this happening, they must have a huge mortgage on that house, they spend money like water, she doesn't work, he hardly seems too, pimping out their kids is their main source of income.
Can't see him working for quite some time depending on what is wrong with him, if he ever goes back!!!! In which case they will carry on with Social Media, I think even more so 😢

• Sad
The last thing l wanted to do when l was seriously ill in hospital. Was do stories on insta. Really Alex just stay off social media! Concentrate on your health & not your followers! Social media can wait!
That's what's making me feel.. sorry..not sorry.. I wish him a speedy recovery but the milking for views n follows is bloody annoying..plus I pray there's no YT based on this etc... just rest get well..n oh yes..eat better..all of them.. but nopes... I dont think that going to happen

Reactions: 4
Can't ever see this happening, they must have a huge mortgage on that house, they spend money like water, she doesn't work, he hardly seems too, pimping out their kids is their main source of income.
Can't see him working for quite some time depending on what is wrong with him, if he ever goes back!!!! In which case they will carry on with Social Media, I think even more so 😢
She does work though, Instagram is her job 🙄🙄

• Wow
Why is he wearing hospital pyjamas?? Did they burn his clothes when he was admitted? Can someone tell him he can wear his own clothes and we will still know he is in hospital!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.