Daddy To Triplet Girls & Mummy To Triplet Girls #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is he wearing hospital pyjamas?? Did they burn his clothes when he was admitted? Can someone tell him he can wear his own clothes and we will still know he is in hospital!!
Or Charlotte could take him some from home, my hubby don’t wear pjs but if he was in hospital I’d go Asda / Tesco and buy him some , bet they are waiting for some to be #giffted

Reactions: 3
Or Charlotte could take him some from home, my hubby don’t wear pj's but if he was in hospital I’d go Asda / Tesco and buy him some , bet they are waiting for some to be #giffted

He could just wear his joggers/tracksuit and t-shirt. I suppose that doesn't look as dramatic and won't get him as much sympathy I suppose

Reactions: 1
Now we have the much awaited pic of him attached to a heart monitor! Why? Why share? No decent person wants to see that! Keep it private! Instagram Addicts the pair of them!

Have they thought that could be the problem? He will say its stress related to his job. There will be future youtube videos about this. Rubbing their greedy hands at what they can get from this! Freebies, Adverts & never know a go fund me page to help.

Reactions: 7
So pleased the girls are getting a break 🤗

Must feel so weird but amazing for them! I honestly hope they take a step back! The shouldn’t have a huge mortgage on that house if they’ve used the money the girls have earned wisely! We all know it’s not going to be put aside for them! (As it should 😡)

The works are almost done and I’m assuming all paid for from more earned funds and mortgage holidays!!!!!!!!

They NEED to do the right thing and take a step back!

Reactions: 2
Now we have the much awaited pic of him attached to a heart monitor! Why? Why share? No decent person wants to see that! Keep it private! Instagram Addicts the pair of them!

Have they thought that could be the problem? He will say its stress related to his job. There will be future youtube videos about this. Rubbing their greedy hands at what they can get from this! Freebies, Adverts & never know a go fund me page to help.
Yep, he is a big know-it-all as it is, now he will be expert in anything heart related, they will have vlogs stories endless mentions of 'when I was in hospital', they will probably jump back on the healthy eating bandwagon, think they did that a while ago when they got #gifted healthy stuff, he even went on a cooking course, all free, lasted less than week back at home, as think Chezza has a problem telling the difference between a carrot and a cauliflower.

Have a feeling it wasn't Chezza filming the kids today as she never said a word, very unusual, not asking the girls 'what you doing, what you playing with' reckon it was a family member who's probably living with her whilst he's in hospital. All looked very calm i have to say, without Greaseball mouthing off at them asking inane questions of them, long may it continue, bet the girls are loving the peace & quiet.

Reactions: 6
Pizza and sweets for lunch. As someone who works in children’s care tooth decay can be classed as a form of neglect. How about pizza and some fruit. Sooo odd he’s posting from hospital thanking his “7000” messages. How about you delete Instagram (both of them) and get well and concentrate on your children. Morons.

Reactions: 5
I spy a probably gifted toast dinner!! FFS

Should be pleased! Atleast the kids will be getting a decent meal 😝

Reactions: 4
Why this song? 🤢 it was on his story, and she’s shared his story and added it too...
BD0223B9-0351-4E75-8979-9525C3BAE70B.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Is nothing private with them? Honestly! Free roast dinner!🤬 Wonder what other free meals they will get this week?

Seriously they really take the piss!🤬

Interesting to see what will happen with his employer should he go off long term sick?

Don’t think they would be too happy if he is posting all the time on instagram & doing adverts & youtube videos. Whilst off sick recovering. His employer has accommodated him alot since the triplets came along & Jimmy. Then again perhaps he will decide to pack in his job too stressful & concentrate on insta.

I thought you couldn’t use your mobile around certain machines? As it interferes.

I thought the same about the phone and hospital equipment, fancy being stuck in a bed near him, certainly would not be pleasant listening to him yapping away on his phone.
How long before they have a 'go fund me' set up?

Reactions: 1
I’ve a feeling Charlotte isn’t doing chatting stories as all the content is being saved for a YouTube video on what’s happening. I really hope Alex is okay and whatever he has going on isn’t congenital.

She’s not a super woman, she’s just going what most people do daily, I’ve got 4 kids I work part time hubby works fully time , yet my kids don’t a gifted roast dinner I Cook it from scratch, at least then kids have a good meal for once, his in hospital because he needs to rest , put the phone down and bloody rest

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It's not a gifted roast dinner. The lady who made it is an "instagram friend" and I'm gutted she is even associated with them as the food she makes is amazing and I wish she was my friend 🤣😭

It's not a gifted roast dinner. The lady who made it is an "instagram friend" and I'm gutted she is even associated with them as the food she makes is amazing and I wish she was my friend 🤣😭
Do you know for a fact that they paid for it? If they didn’t pay for it then it was gifted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.