Daddy To Triplet Girls & Mummy To Triplet Girls #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You never see them having drinks of milk or macaroni cheese. They have yoghurts.

Lottie has gag reflex. Gags if she doesn’t like the texture of the food. Doesn’t like mashed potato due to the texture.

is it too much effort for them to cook different foods for them to try? Surely she could stay off her mobile to cook decent dinners for her kids? I get she has 5 children & is run off her feet at times.

Wonder if the girls take vitamins?

Reactions: 6
Little Lottie could be doing with her bloods being checked to see what she is lacking vitamin wise too. Infact the three girls could all be doing with them done, they are so pale and dark under the eyes.
Jimmy has dark circles under his eyes too.
The poor things are almost transparent!

Reactions: 1
You never see them having drinks of milk or macaroni cheese. They have yoghurts.

Lottie has gag reflex. Gags if she doesn’t like the texture of the food. Doesn’t like mashed potato due to the texture.

is it too much effort for them to cook different foods for them to try? Surely she could stay off her mobile to cook decent dinners for her kids? I get she has 5 children & is run off her feet at times.

Wonder if the girls take vitamins?
I was honestly scared of my mums mash as it had lumps (I'm funny with food textures even now at 32) but my dad told me to stick it between a slice of bread and you wouldn't know the lumps are there. Voila the mashed potato sandwich was born and I still love them now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can't believe they ask their followers instead of advice from a dietitian.
Because if they ask advice from pseudoscientists on social media rather than following the advice of a Health and Care Professions Council/ British Dietetic Association registered dietitian then they can pick and choose what information they follow without the risk of being labelled non-compliant.

For anyone that is really concerned about their child’s nutritional status surely as well as seeking advice from a regulated Heath professional, you’d do your own research from reliable resources online. The NHS , BDA, BAPEN etc all offer oodles of self help online in regards to food-first and food enrichment.

Reactions: 2
I cannot believe she is that tiny in weight, they really need to pull their fingers out their arses and stop half heartedly dealing with the problem. Make the drink fun, swirly straw, ice cubes, special cup, the other 2 are fine, they really need to be making a big deal about her and putting a lot of effort into helping her gain weight. I'm not a dietician and don't really understand it all but there is lots of kiddie type snacks out there with lots of calories which I'm sure she would like. The portions she feeds them are tiny, maybe stop filming and asking bloody questions at dinner time and talk to her about her day and encourage her to eat!

Reactions: 7
I cannot believe she is that tiny in weight, they really need to pull their fingers out their arses and stop half heartedly dealing with the problem. Make the drink fun, swirly straw, ice cubes, special cup, the other 2 are fine, they really need to be making a big deal about her and putting a lot of effort into helping her gain weight. I'm not a dietician and don't really understand it all but there is lots of kiddie type snacks out there with lots of calories which I'm sure she would like. The portions she feeds them are tiny, maybe stop filming and asking bloody questions at dinner time and talk to her about her day and encourage her to eat!
Completely agree.

200ml full fat milk and 2 chocolate digestive biscuits would equate to the same amount of calories as 1 Fortijuice and would also supply a lot more protein.

It’s very easy to meet nutritional requirements using kitchen cupboard staples.

They are just lazy crappy parents. All the kids looks anaemic.
Alex is a classic yoyo dieter. He has a bad relationship with food and obviously doesn’t understand how to nourish his body properly let alone a child’s.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Isn't it good that they drink water though? I remember a friend telling me I was cruel for not letting my 1 year old drink juice! He's now 17, and him and my other 2 will always choose water over anything else, don't get me wrong they eat a whole lot of crap too, but I would have thought encouraging water drinkage is good? But apart from that, yes their diet is shocking and they really need to change it, but drinking water is a good thing surely?

To clarify my son didn't like juice and has always preferred water, which i have encouraged obviously. Sugar and effecting teeth wise water is so much better for them. She needs to get her nutrition elsewhere
I was being sarcastic!
Yes of course drinking just water is great! My point was, she made such a huge deal that the girls prefer water over juice! Likes she’s this great parent!
Drink water by the bottle load! It won’t alter the fact they eat an absolute ton of tit all day every day x

I’m no super chef but I try to give my children a wide verity of food. My daughter is similar age to the girls and she is becoming fussy....only wanting nuggets or McDonalds 😩 but I still offer her what we eat every night! Nesquik is good for this kind of thing, even Dr’e recommend it for some older people.
I can just imagine that dip tit turning up a week early though! What a tool she is!

Reactions: 3
Stop filming them at meal times???
😱 what would they do for content??? 🤣🤣
We are a strict no phones at the dinner table as I’m pretty sure most households will be!
Eating at theirs must be like a wild chimps tea party!!!!!!

Alex does have a bad relationship with food!!! Hit the nail on the head!!! Wouldn’t most parents in this situation recognise the issue and try their damn hardest to not pass issues on to their kids 🤯😡

Reactions: 4
I wish they’d just put the phones down & let the girls eat. Lottie has issues with food so why would you shove a camera in her face to talk about her smoothie today when she’s in the middle of eating a sandwich. Just let her focus on what’s important which is eating & learning to enjoy food. It’s obvious her & one of the other girls isn’t too keen on the camera so maybe meal times would be better if they had the comfort of not knowing they’ll be filmed.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
That’s awful that he dietician won’t get to see her face to face now. If they could see her in person they would see how pale and painfully thin the poor mite is. I would love to know what kind of a diet Lottie has been prescribed by the dietician and what Charlotte’s reason is for feeding her such rubbish. Poor kid is so malnourished, what’s the point in taking her to a dietician if you’re just going to ignore what they tell you to do and feed your kid on bloody chocolate spread and wotsits all the time?!
Dark circles at three n looks exhausted most of the time... poor child ... they're fed rubbish n cold chicken with ketchup to push it down... just make food interesting... hide veggies n give eggs... protein... its so sad

I was being sarcastic!
Yes of course drinking just water is great! My point was, she made such a huge deal that the girls prefer water over juice! Likes she’s this great parent!
Drink water by the bottle load! It won’t alter the fact they eat an absolute ton of tit all day every day x
Sorry, I'd had a glass or 2 of wine and hadn't picked up the sarcasm!
It was disgusting earlier when she was making lottie talk about the smoothie, and then turned out poor kid was trying to actually eat her thin.

• Heart
5 Jaffa cakes and a fortijuice.... I despair I really do.... so the dietician has been telling them to feed lottie Jaffa cakes I’m guessing? Why don’t they just give her PROPER food!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
These muppets have a playroom for the kids plus a designated Lego room, why do they need to have the kids running around in the kitchen playing with their gifted toys? Why film it, no one cares.

Reactions: 3
People asking how they can afford it all. Makes me laugh at them saying “working from aged 16, profit from resale of property & savings”! 😂 No mention of their adverts, aff links, their company, using their children as props, freebies & reselling their gifted items/freebies! Thats how they can afford it! They are selling their children's childhood & couldn’t care! As long as the money keeps coming in.

Noticed some comments re her recent advert & how she had quoted something wrong. Have been deleted!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.