Daddy To Triplet Girls & Mummy To Triplet Girls #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charlotte has posted stories of the girls yesterday in their school uniform and not made them cover up their badges so you can see them in plain sight... seems he stories have been up for 20 hours so everyone will have seen them by now! šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
wonder what Alex thinks of that?

So Lottie hasnā€™t been the hospital for months to be weighted, Charlotte gets the wrong week to go. And sheā€™s happy that she put on 2lb , she said a couple of pounds so to me thatā€™s 2lb, them kids need a good diet

Reactions: 4
Charlotte is currently asking for dietetic advise from her Instagram follows via her story.

Imagine next Tuesday when she attends the appointment with the dietitian armed with a list of things ā€œpeople on Instagram said I can use instead of medically prescribed nutritional supplementsā€.

Iā€™m sure the dietitian will be thrilled that they spent 4 years at university studying for a BSc/MSc followed by years of CPD when they could have just gained all their knowledge instead from asking the general public via Instagram

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
So Lottie hasnā€™t been the hospital for months to be weighted, Charlotte gets the wrong week to go. And sheā€™s happy that she put on 2lb , she said a couple of pounds so to me thatā€™s 2lb, them kids need a good diet
She said a couple but then said she must look up how much. Sheā€™s painfully thin though. A friends son was the same & they were visited a few times by social services. They fed him processed junk, I never saw him eat a healthy dinner. Heā€™s 10 now & heading for obesity, there are healthy ways to bulk up a child, hopefully they continue to follow professional advice so it doesnā€™t go the opposite way on them in the future.

Reactions: 3
Next weekā€™s appointment is now via telephone! As she got her weight & height done today. Which means the dietician wonā€™t see her face to face.

She wasnā€™t keen on having to attend the hospital due to everything going on & sorting out childcare. Alex is off on a Tuesday! How did she need to sort out childcare when he is off & there? Everything is such a drama & big deal to her!

Lottie is so pale. I donā€™t understand how they donā€™t seem to care that Lottie in particular needs a far better diet & encouragement to eat!

Thatā€™s awful that he dietician wonā€™t get to see her face to face now. If they could see her in person they would see how pale and painfully thin the poor mite is. I would love to know what kind of a diet Lottie has been prescribed by the dietician and what Charlotteā€™s reason is for feeding her such rubbish. Poor kid is so malnourished, whatā€™s the point in taking her to a dietician if youā€™re just going to ignore what they tell you to do and feed your kid on bloody chocolate spread and wotsits all the time?!

Reactions: 5
Next weekā€™s appointment is now via telephone! As she got her weight & height done today. Which means the dietician wonā€™t see her face to face.

She wasnā€™t keen on having to attend the hospital due to everything going on & sorting out childcare. Alex is off on a Tuesday! How did she need to sort out childcare when he is off & there? Everything is such a drama & big deal to her!

Lottie is so pale. I donā€™t understand how they donā€™t seem to care that Lottie in particular needs a far better diet & encouragement to eat!
Dietitianā€™s always follow a ā€œfood firstā€ approach with nutritional supplements such as those by Fresubin, Nutricia etc given as a very last resort

The Fortijuice which Lottie has been prescribed contains 300Kcal, 7.8 grams protein and no fat. This is a perfectly achievable amount for a healthy child to be able to consume in addition to their normal day-to-day balanced diet. The micronutrients can ideally be made up again through diet or through a vitamin tablet.

If Lottie wonā€™t consume the Fortijuice, instead of relying on artificial nutrition they would be better off giving her a healthy balanced diet and fortifying her food to ensure her personal nutritional needs are met.

Iā€™ve just read his post and whilst I realise how little lottie is Iā€™m shocked that she only weighs 11kg. Jimmy must be that. They need to be seeing that dietitian face to face instead of complaining about going and asking Instagram. They really are embarrassing

In Alexā€™s latest post heā€™s said in the same post that lottie is fussy and wonā€™t eat stews etc, but also said that she eats the most out of all the girls! So which one is it? Is she a good eater or not? She probably wonā€™t eat healthy food like stews because sheā€™s NEVER GIVEN THEM. Sheā€™s never given a chance to try them and get to like healthy food, her lazy parents just stick beige crap in front of the kids because they canā€™t be bothered!

Iā€™ve just read his post and whilst I realise how little lottie is Iā€™m shocked that she only weighs 11kg. Jimmy must be that. They need to be seeing that dietitian face to face instead of complaining about going and asking Instagram. They really are embarrassing
Crikey! My 3 year old is tall and skinny but is 15kg... her food loving 12 month old sister is already 10kg! Almost the same as Lottie! And sheā€™s not even a big chunk šŸ˜‚ really donā€™t know why Alex and Charlotte happily feed them all such junk when Lottie has medically recognised issues, itā€™s awful šŸ’”

She's such a gorgeous wee thing. They need to get off instagram and pay more attention to her. Feel sorry for that she's on the fortified juice and milk. Honestly the most disgusting thing I've tried. When I was at my skinniest. Nearly 7 stone my dietician advice was to add double cream to everything. Eat as much ice cream as I could handle. Willingly accepted šŸ¤£

He said that she eats the most, I beg to differ. That lunch of Jimmyā€™s they showed the other day was more than they feed the girls!

He said that she eats the most, I beg to differ. That lunch of Jimmyā€™s they showed the other day was more than they feed the girls!
Iā€™ve noticed that a few times. He eats bigger lunches than my 9yo eats most days

Reactions: 2
She's such a gorgeous wee thing. They need to get off instagram and pay more attention to her. Feel sorry for that she's on the fortified juice and milk. Honestly the most disgusting thing I've tried. When I was at my skinniest. Nearly 7 stone my dietician advice was to add double cream to everything. Eat as much ice cream as I could handle. Willingly accepted šŸ¤£
When my dad started losing weight we were told the same. Double cream in his coffee, ice cream with lashings of cream, proper butter on his toast, cheese on top of everything if it was fatty and calorific then add it to everything haha

Reactions: 1
No wonder poor Lottie looks so tired and Ill all the time, everything about her says undernourished, her hair, dark circles, and always been tired , her diet of yogurts for breakfast, chocolate thins for lunch with crisps and dry pasta for tea šŸ˜“šŸ™€

But she made a point that the kids drink water!
Whoop great parenting! Iā€™m sure sheā€™d drink that juice over the course of a day! Even if itā€™s a syringe an hour???

Whoop great parenting! Iā€™m sure sheā€™d drink that juice over the course of a day! Even if itā€™s a syringe an hour???
Isn't it good that they drink water though? I remember a friend telling me I was cruel for not letting my 1 year old drink juice! He's now 17, and him and my other 2 will always choose water over anything else, don't get me wrong they eat a whole lot of crap too, but I would have thought encouraging water drinkage is good? But apart from that, yes their diet is shocking and they really need to change it, but drinking water is a good thing surely?

Isn't it good that they drink water though? I remember a friend telling me I was cruel for not letting my 1 year old drink juice! He's now 17, and him and my other 2 will always choose water over anything else, don't get me wrong they eat a whole lot of crap too, but I would have thought encouraging water drinkage is good? But apart from that, yes their diet is shocking and they really need to change it, but drinking water is a good thing surely?
To clarify my son didn't like juice and has always preferred water, which i have encouraged obviously. Sugar and effecting teeth wise water is so much better for them. She needs to get her nutrition elsewhere

Last edited:
They all had juice on Motherā€™s Day & seemed to be enjoying it

Little Lottie could be doing with her bloods being checked to see what she is lacking vitamin wise too. Infact the three girls could all be doing with them done, they are so pale and dark under the eyes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.