Daddy To Triplet Girls & Mummy To Triplet Girls #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alex - “show me your jumper......Lottie”
Lottie - mentally says duck off you moron and carries on playing with her sisters!!! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Another example of their great diet... chocolate filled crepes and chocolate cereal for breakfast and McDonald’s for lunch which all followed that minging processed dinner they had last night

Reactions: 3
Who was giving massage... was it some professional coming home or he was.. I'll avoid for a day ..seeing his wide open mouth is one thing ...not seeing a massage.. also any need to show Henry actually lay out the girls' knickers

A summary of the weekend Instagram Stories so far:
Friday- admitted they will be seeing her mother on Mothering Sunday ( followed by stuttering, stumbling and trying to back track over what had been said)
Saturday- had a massage laying on the kitchen table which had been covered with a bed valance . The conservatory area of the kitchen has no blinds or curtains so of course anybody could see in
Sunday- took premature 3-year old triplets out in the cold wearing cotton dresses with mainly bare legs to go and purchase chocolate from the local shop.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
That massage thing was a bit weird, not sure I'd fully relax lying on my kitchen table! Isn't it more of a bedroom thing 😉. Remind me never to eat at their table, though can't see me getting an invite anytime soon 😂

That massage thing was a bit weird, not sure I'd fully relax lying on my kitchen table! Isn't it more of a bedroom thing 😉. Remind me never to eat at their table, though can't see me getting an invite anytime soon 😂
The food that goes on that table is revolting enough 🤢

• Haha
see the pickled onions were out again !
Was that supposed to be a roast dinner too ? it look rank so dry...wheres the gravy?
There’s usually a jug of watery gravy somewhere to go with the pickled onions and tomato ketchup, disgusting doesn’t even come close 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Had to look at his stories to see their frozen unappetising roast and something struck me... he took the gils to the shop to get chocolate, including a bar for Henry who was clearly at home. Gets back and films Jimmy in his highchair with his breakfast all over the floor, then Charlotte upstairs in bed. So has he left Jimmy eating his breakfast in the kitchen with potentially only Henry for supervision while he took the gils to the shop 😱

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Had to look at his stories to see their frozen unappetising roast and something struck me... he took the gils to the shop to get chocolate, including a bar for Henry who was clearly at home. Gets back and films Jimmy in his highchair with his breakfast all over the floor, then Charlotte upstairs in bed. So has he left Jimmy eating his breakfast in the kitchen with potentially only Henry for supervision while he took the gils to the shop 😱
Well spotted, sure looks that way.

Really quite impressive just how far Jimmy supposedly threw those items, especially the two empty yoghurt/fruit pouches 🙄

Reactions: 3
Why is is wishing EVERYONE a happy Mother’s Day?
‘Even the the ones that don’t want to become mums!’ 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Wow! You are right! That kid was definitely let alone with Henry! 1st class parenting from these 2 again!

• Wow
Holy tit, I didn't even pick up on this. What a dick.

Reactions: 1
Annabella & Lottie had their boots on the wrong feet! Surprised they didn’t fall. Wouldn’t have taken 2 minutes to fix their boots!

Jimmy might have been in his bed when he was at the shop with the girls?

The filming at meal times needs to stop! Let them eat their meals in peace. Perhaps they might eat more.

Does Reggie not get walked at weekends?

Annabella & Lottie had their boots on the wrong feet! Surprised they didn’t fall. Wouldn’t have taken 2 minutes to fix their boots!

The filming at meal times needs to stop! Let them eat their meals in peace. Perhaps they might eat more.

Yeah he could have been asleep, but Alex has also left Jimmy alone in his bedroom to play whilst he puts the girls to bed and reads them stories. Henry was in the lego room at the time and Charlotte was out. Jimmy was probably alone for about 20 mins considering the amount of time the girls take to get settled.

Reggie has become obese.
Did wonder if he’d been ingesting all the leftovers, but surely even the dog would turn his nose up at their food.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.