Daddy To Triplet Girls & Mummy To Triplet Girls #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another night, same pyjamas 🤦🏼‍♀️

The bleeping audacity!!!! You sell your children!!! You can’t afford 5 kids! That house! Holidays etc on his wage! He barely works!
They’ve said before the ivf was on a credit card!!!! So they weren’t cash rich before the triplets! All of a sudden they can afford all this on his money! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣 #BULLSHIT
He knows every trick in the book to be work shy but stay on the payroll!
Don’t even wind me up anymore! I literally look at them in absolute shame!
You’re absolutely right, I forgot about IVF credit card! They can spend their money however they like but pretending it’s all down to savings from when they were hard working 18 year olds isn’t true. It’s a lie. It’s a lie that will leave lots of ordinary hard working followers feel like they’ve done something wrong, that they made bad choices in life or whatever. They should have simply said ‘Instagram has afforded us so many opportunities and we’re so grateful we’ve chose to invest it wisely in our home and put the same aside for the kids future’. Something like that.... but no, they’re selling the impossible to their followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
You’re absolutely right, I forgot about IVF credit card! They can spend their money however they like but pretending it’s all down to savings from when they were hard working 18 year olds isn’t true. It’s a lie. It’s a lie that will leave lots of ordinary hard working followers feel like they’ve done something wrong, that they made bad choices in life or whatever. They should have simply said ‘Instagram has afforded us so many opportunities and we’re so grateful we’ve chose to invest it wisely in our home and put the same aside for the kids future’. Something like that.... but no, they’re selling the impossible to their followers.
Exactly that!! Honesty is the best policy!!

Me and my husband have worked hard all our lives as have most couples! So why haven't we all got a great big grey house? (I honestly don’t like their house!)

Reactions: 3
I can’t believe they’ve got rid of the block paving and how come they’ve never mentioned the solar panels?

Reactions: 2
I can’t believe they’ve got rid of the block paving and how come they’ve never mentioned the solar panels?
The solar panels came with the house, I remember seeing them in an outdoor shot at the very start of moving

100%!!
They lived a ‘normal’ life in a modest 3 bed family home up until 18 months ago...but then suddenly they were able to afford a massive 6 bed detached home and then throw tens of thousands ‘renovating’ it. But all because they worked from 18?! Utter bullshit
I suppose its just a coincidence their house move coincided with their massive increase in insta ads?!?
Why lie?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
His story tonight, chatting to one of the girls while covering the view of her body with his hand, as she is obviously just in vest and pants. How about you just don't film if you need to cover her up. Those kids must never see their parents faces, just a bloody phone stuck in their face. I don't know what it was about as I have to turn the sound off.

And don't get me started on Charlotte's fake smiling and laughing when he turns the camera on her.

Reactions: 10
Eugh imagine being filmed constantly, would do my head in. Why don’t they just put their phones down and enjoy their lives. They will look back one day and miss living in the moment, their children will just remember a camera in their faces. So sad.

Reactions: 4
Why does Jimmy have bigger portions then the girls?

Also Charlotte has now announced the theme for the girls party (begging for some freebies maybe ?)
Also a gift guide. I really don't understand how this family are still relevant.

They must eat cold dinner every night, bloody put the phone away, sit down, shove a pickled onion on your rank dinner and eat it!

Why does he always have to leave open his mouth in pics or videos? Thumbnail for their latest youtube video he is posing with his mouth wide open! Why? Does he not know its bad manners. No one wants to see how wide your mouth opens.

Jimmy is now being trained for laundry duty. They never ever sort out the colours into whites/light & darks. or separate underwear/pjs from everyday clothing. Everything gets chucked in together.

More freebies for Mrs GreedyGrabber!
Honestly!

They really think they are it!
Noticed how neither of them replied saying they do adverts, receive freebies & sell their kids lives in order to afford their dream house!

Reactions: 5
Why does he always have to leave open his mouth in pics or videos? Thumbnail for their latest youtube video he is posing with his mouth wide open! Why? Does he not know its bad manners. No one wants to see how wide your mouth opens.

Jimmy is now being trained for laundry duty. They never ever sort out the colours into whites/light & darks. or separate underwear/pjs from everyday clothing. Everything gets chucked in together.

More freebies for Mrs GreedyGrabber!
Honestly!

They really think they are it!
Noticed how neither of them replied saying they do adverts, receive freebies & sell their kids lives in order to afford their dream house!
They are disgusting. Don't get the wide opened mouth either. Charlotte also asked one of the girls to open her mouth so she could record what she was eating. Why would her followers want to see chewed up melon.

• Sick
What is his problem with Lottie? He really doesn't seem to like this kid. I know he didn't bond well with her when she was born cause she was so tiny. But he could of at least tried. My friends little girl was prem and her daddy was so scared to hold her cause how tiny she was their have a good bond and she 8 months now.

Oh my god! Their dinner!!!! Sweet potato mash, baked beans and Richmond sausages and a giant pickles onion shoved into the mix! This pair of freeloaders are just vile! Buying clothes from eBay as well. Each to their own on that front but they are trying to portray themselves as these high earning hard working people yet buy secondhand clothes from eBay?! Strange set up with this pair!!

What is his problem with Lottie? He really doesn't seem to like this kid. I know he didn't bond well with her when she was born cause she was so tiny. But he could of at least tried. My friends little girl was prem and her daddy was so scared to hold her cause how tiny she was their have a good bond and she 8 months now.
My guess is because she isn’t identical to the others. If they had 3 identical triplets they would be more sellable. She unfortunately gets treated so differently to the other 2! Very sad indeed!!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
They have no manners! Telling a child to open their mouth so you can film what they are eating. Is the lowest of the low! Disgusting! Scraping the barrel for filming content. No one wants to see that! They are so full of themselves!

• Sick
Reactions: 1
The bed making post and all the followers saying it’s amazing... isn’t it just a standard thing to do make the bloody beds! they get so much praise for doing very basic chores! as a parent really is boring and ridiculous! tit meals, gross manners, lazy parenting and boring boring content. Can’t wait for the gals to grow up and resent them for how they have been treated and money makers!

The dog peeing against the decking step where Jimmy has been filmed climbing down into the garden a few times 🤮

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.