Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn’t do that to my kids. I just can’t understand their reasons why. It’s more crap to pack in the car & would add so much needless stress to the morning.
Literally! Tuesday we had such a chill day at home, me and my son built some Lego he got for Christmas off his nana, did some colouring and he had iPad time then bath dinner bed stories early night all ready fresh for school yesterday morning. No way would I make him stay in a hotel and wake up hours before school to drive back all that way and be at school for 6 hours feeling shattered. The poor girls and Henry must feel wiped out first day back is always tiring as it is

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Literally! Tuesday we had such a chill day at home, me and my son built some Lego he got for Christmas off his nana, did some colouring and he had iPad time then bath dinner bed stories early night all ready fresh for school yesterday morning. No way would I make him stay in a hotel and wake up hours before school to drive back all that way and be at school for 6 hours feeling shattered. The poor girls and Henry must feel wiped out first day back is always tiring as it is
Not a chance would I do it. They could have paid for the night to get the full day in the hotel with access to the room & facilities & then driven home last night to let the kids sleep in their own beds & have the chill time or extra hour in bed this morning. We did it last midterm in Center Parcs & it worked really well. We were home by 9pm, youngest already asleep so straight into bed & eldest got some time to relax before bed. I couldn’t be dealing with bags & uniforms on top of everything else that needs to come on a break away.

Reactions: 4
It’s because they are selfish. They only think about themselves and not their children. Same reason as to why Alex thinks it’s acceptable to take them to the football and travel across London with them half asleep

Reactions: 8
It's at least a 2 hour drive I live half way between the 2 and I'd say with traffic in the morning it's more like 3 hours

• Wow
Reactions: 5
It's at least a 2 hour drive I live half way between the 2 and I'd say with traffic in the morning it's more like 3 hours
That’s a very early start for the poor things. I’m assuming breakfast was pastries in the car

Reactions: 3
if I’ve said it once I’ll say it again - that is not spaghetti bolognaise. Where’s the bloody vegetables!!!!???

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The mince looks really bitty like it’s been blended? Don’t look appealing one bit 🤮

Reactions: 1
if I’ve said it once I’ll say it again - that is not spaghetti bolognaise. Where’s the bloody vegetables!!!!???
spaghetti, mince, a jar of bolognaise sauce, stir it all together - job done! 👍🏻🤢

and that reference to that slop being Lottie's favourite was such an obvious nod to tattle, trying to give the impression that they provide the kids with nutritious meals and that Lottie loves her food - as if her malnourished appearance doesn't scream "help me"! 😔

If I made the same food for my other half and kids week in week out the would go mental, and definitely wouldn’t eat it, but then again my kids eat veg and well balanced diet ,

Reactions: 1
Again tonight 🤢🤦🏼‍♀️🙈
i always thought that they referred to the meal as "spag bowl" simply because they weren't aware that the correct abbreviation is "spag bol", but now I'm wondering if Char uses the term to describe any meal which involves spaghetti being served in a bowl - that way, there is no pressure that she use bolognaise sauce when she cooks the mince, happily drowning it gravy and slopping it on top of portion of spaghetti, with no vegetables or tomato or bolognaise sauce ever necessary, because it's not spag "bowl" - with bowl an inaccurate abbreviation of bol for bolognaise - it is literally "spaghetti in a bowl". 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Isn’t jar sauce a bit redder??
It looks like it’s been mixed with gravy 🤢
I saw this the other day & never replied. It looked to me like savoury mince mix. I could see a handful of tiny green bits in the plate she served up which tells me it came from a sachet of dried mix & not a jar.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.