Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Charlotte took Henry and Alex reffed?
surprised he puts himself out for reffing considering how much they rake in from the gels lol

Reactions: 2
Didn't take them all to a party for once
only because he'd organised a "play date" where Jimmy and the gels were left to be looked after by their old neighbours! guaranteed if that hadn't been arranged, t
all four of the you ger kids would have attended the pizza party uninvited, with Alex and Char just expecting them to be welcomed and entertained and fed! the thing is, once people start to realise that inviting one Galbally child to a party means the rest of the gang will turn up uninvited, with the expectation they will also be catered for, they will simply learn not to invite the kids, and they'll stop receiving invites! 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 4
Back to normal today with the whole family going along to the party. I don’t understand it 🤯 are the incapable of just one of them taking the gels out, they don’t come across as hard to manage children. Weird weird weird!!

Reactions: 6
Im embarrassed for them I bet the parents look forward to kids parties

Back to normal today with the whole family going along to the party. I don’t understand it 🤯 are the incapable of just one of them taking the gels out, they don’t come across as hard to manage children. Weird weird weird!!
I can’t believe he was actually talking about Jimmy gatecrashing before they even left for the party.
it looks like he was kept away from the main party this time. He was eating with the parents that hung around

Reactions: 3
Charlotte has bought Charlotte Greedy’s book.
Or “the lovely Charlotte Greedy” as she calls her 😳
FFS are these lot all the same?

Reactions: 1
With Jimmy in that same dinosaur outfit they're always putting him in. I get that people want to get their moneys worth and they aren't just going to put them in an outfit once but I swear he's always in that same one

Reactions: 5
I haven't always been on the Lottie being ill bandwagon. Some kids are just thin. Although have always thought her eating has been treated dreadfully by Alex and his videos.

But lately she does look incredibly unwell. Very gaunt in the face now and always sores on her face. She really looks concerning unwell.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
i try to avoid resharing photos of the gels, because they are already exploited enough, but this photo with Lottie pictured next to her sisters really highlights how unwell she looks. it's truly heartbreaking to see her like her looking so gaunt, frail, pale, the visibly thin hair, yellowing complexion and the constant unhealed scabs in her face - all classic signs of malnutrition. her little face screams "help me". 💔

the twins have beaming smiles, whereas Lottie looks totally out of it, without the energy even to smile and her eyes are totally devoid of sparkle. she looks barely alive and if she eats as well as Alex claims, and his comments that the dietitian she used to visit is happy with her weight and her taste of health, it's even more alarming that Alex and Char haven't taken her to the doctors. her deteriotion is so obvious, they're is no way they can't see how poorly she looks - especially in comparison with her sisters, and it's totally neglectful of them not to get her help. also incredibly concerning that other family members/the school haven't intervened. when it's this clear to total strangers that the poor girl needs help it must be even more obvious in real life. #SaveLottie 😔

Screenshot_20230109_221843.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
i try to avoid resharing photos of the gels, because they are already exploited enough, but this photo with Lottie pictured next to her sisters really highlights how unwell she looks. it's truly heartbreaking to see her like her looking so gaunt, frail, pale, the visibly thin hair, yellowing complexion and the constant unhealed scabs in her face - all classic signs of malnutrition. her little face screams "help me". 💔

the twins have beaming smiles, whereas Lottie looks totally out of it, without the energy even to smile and her eyes are totally devoid of sparkle. she looks barely alive and if she eats as well as Alex claims, and his comments that the dietitian she used to visit is happy with her weight and her taste of health, it's even more alarming that Alex and Char haven't taken her to the doctors. her deteriotion is so obvious, they're is no way they can't see how poorly she looks - especially in comparison with her sisters, and it's totally neglectful of them not to get her help. also incredibly concerning that other family members/the school haven't intervened. when it's this clear to total strangers that the poor girl needs help it must be even more obvious in real life. #SaveLottie 😔

View attachment 1869806
This picture breaks my heart. Anyone can see her there and look at her eyes. They’re screaming help me. She looks so poorly and malnourished :(

• Sad
This picture breaks my heart. Anyone can see her there and look at her eyes. They’re screaming help me. She looks so poorly and malnourished :(
Ohh thats a horrible photo! Poor little girl. Give her to me, she will be loved much more. How van they not see how bad she looks

View attachment 1869806
I thought she looked unwell that day, I wonder did they bring her anyway so they wouldn’t miss their plans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.